Hematocrit very high

spaz477

Awards
My DR stopped me cold turkey on TRT 4 years of test Cyp 1cc every 2 weeks and 3 previous years on androgel ! My hematocrit levels were too high near 60 and DR said I could have a stroke ! Now that I have been stopped my energy levels are at zero and my recovery sucks ! Any advice would be appreciated ! Thanks

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My DR stopped me cold turkey on TRT 4 years of test Cyp 1cc every 2 weeks and 3 previous years on androgel ! My hematocrit levels were too high near 60 and DR said I could have a stroke ! Now that I have been stopped my energy levels are at zero and my recovery sucks ! Any advice would be appreciated ! Thanks
First of all your protocol was old school and outdated. You should have been on less test on at least a weekly basis.

Next, find a better dr to get thorough testing to see if you need TRT or somehow else.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It didn't just hit 60 overnight. It's very irresponsible of him to have not been watching all along.

These are the reasons why you see the anti testosterone adds and the class action lawsuits on TV for people who have had heart attacks, strokes and embolisms. It's not the fault of testosterone it's the fault of the ignorant practicioner.

Donate blood - double red if possible - ASAP. Hydrate very well. Consider using naringin as well. Just a few ideas off the top of my head.

See another doctor.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So what is his long term plan? Take you off for a bit, lower levels and get back on with an updated protocol and responsible monitoring?

spaz477

Awards
He said that I am off for good , he may give me half dose but even with what I was getting my levels were never over 450 ! He said maybe androgel

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tell him it's been real but you won't need his services anymore.