Requesting help from the Matrix - parasites and low testosterone

Snell1234

Awards
Hi

I have read a number of your posts and you clearly understand the connection between parasites and low testosterone.

I myself am battling blastocystis hominis (and low testosterone) which I am currently treating with antibiotics - I had a colonic infusion of triple antibiotic therapy.

I have to do another test in 4 weeks time to see if the blastocystis is gone.

I had a few questions in relation to recovering from the damage that this parasite has done.

My plan was to take an antibiotic to remove all pathogens in my large intestine and follow this with a faecal transplant, along with a strict diet and supplementation afterwards.

I then would use gut healers like glutamine, probiotics and fermented vegetables (i.e. sauerkraut) to maintain my good gut flora and heal the intestinal inflammation.

Is there anything else you recommend I do? I am 28 years old and have been battling this issue for about 18 months, going on 2 years. Do you think I will be able to make a full recovery and for my testosterone levels to go back to normal?

Any suggestions or comments would be greatly appreciated. I am in a pretty desperate situation at the moment and would appreciate anything you had to add.

Thanks

(P.S. I would have sent a PM but your inbox is full)

Snell1234

Awards
I also should note that all this was caused from my finasteride use.

Snell1234

Awards
Having read through some of Matrix's posts, I noticed in the past you said finasteride down regulates dopamine receptors which can lead to infections, hence the blastocystis I have got.

In terms of me fixing myself, if I fix my gut, will that then fix the adrenals, my immume system and will my dopamine receptors regulation go back to normal? Or after I have fixed the gut, do I have to do anything specifically for the dopamine receptors?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You might get a response if you tag the user with the @ symbol. His name doesn't show in the thread title on mobile FYI

Vj63

Banned
Awards
Reading the Matrix's posts are like watching a dog chase it's tail.
I hope you get the info you need, but I wouldn't count on it.

Good luck.

napalm

napalm

Awards
Go to a real doctor, not someone who plays one on the innerwebz...

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What do you mean?
If you read a lot of his posts, he talks in circles and doesn't make a lot of sense. He makes a lot of claims of being involved with the cutting edge of science as relating to hormones and yet to show proof. Like someone posted already, I hope you get the info you need.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Snell1234.

What in your history may have lead the practitioner to this conclusion?
What are your current symptoms?
What testing was done to confirm this? Some times testing can be invalid depending on the lab which is used then you need to refer back to history to where 90% of the pathology is found. Some times you just have to dig and use common sense to find the answer (which is most over looked tool in modern medicine)
Glutamine in many cases is counter productive in states on increased inflammation resulting in glutamine --> glutamate conversion

If you truly have parasites, the number one thing I suggest to doctors to looking into is Alinia which as been shown to provide the best broad spectrum sweep for amoeba, worms and other microbes. It will not address yeast issues

Napalm
I was under investigation on allegations of "practicing medicine with out a license" for a year. PA state medical board investigation found no such violation and case is closed. Your statement and many of others "acting like a doctor" have been dismissed. I make it very clear I do not treat diagnose or prescribe. No where will you find my name on a prescription, lab sheet requisition on any of my clients or telling people what diagnosis they have. The diagnosis are made by the doctor, as well as all the scripts provided
If people where evaluated right from the start then people like my self would not need to exist...

Sammpedd88
My relationships with the medical professionals like any business are between me and them not the world
I have several medical professionals to whom are very close friends of mine who are respected in their fields To condone a person for having a disability shows a person true character and disrespect as a human Try living with your fiance who you love dearly, but not being able to express you emotions not matter how hard you try. It has a put a huge strain on relationship, but we are working through it. It also has impacted the way I communicate with others through writing and thought processes. So the next time you see an autistic child of some of you know, go kick them up side the head to make your self feel better. This is why I do not post on forums any more because its azzholes who need to knock people down to make them selves feel better about themselves. ..

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Matrix, I NEVER said anything about disabilities, nor do I have any knowledge that you have a disability. All I'm stating is the fact that your replies that I have read myself have not answered people's questions. You throw information out and it makes no sense in relation to questions that are answered of you. So my opinion of you is based in just that, not a disability. So in conclusion, you need to look in the mirror to see who the "azzhole" is. AND to also insinuate I would abuse or make fun of someone with ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder) is way out of line.

napalm

napalm

Awards
What I just read:

I almost got arrested for impersonating a doctor in real life, so now I just do it on the Internet...

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My uncle works for NASA so that makes me an astronaut, right?