Questions about Clomid and Arimidex

Dadto3

Awards
Hello. I am new here. Tested for low T back in January. Total T was 297. Endo put me on Clomid 50 mg MWF. Retest in April, I requested Estradiol but he ordered total Estrogen. Total Testosterone came back at 758, Free T at 167.5 pg/mL and total Estrogen at 266. I can't find a conversion factor anywhere to find out what portion of that Estrogen would be Estradiol. A week ago he gave me a script for Arimidex and said to take 1 mg every day. I have been doing that for a week. No morning wood yet, but wasn't before either. No desire, week erections, etc. My question is, is that Arimidex dosage too much even if I haven't had any erections yet? Can you actually skip the sweet spot all together? The higher T has me feeling better everywhere but in the bedroom.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Hello. I am new here. Tested for low T back in January. Total T was 297. Endo put me on Clomid 50 mg MWF. Retest in April, I requested Estradiol but he ordered total Estrogen. Total Testosterone came back at 758, Free T at 167.5 pg/mL and total Estrogen at 266. I can't find a conversion factor anywhere to find out what portion of that Estrogen would be Estradiol. A week ago he gave me a script for Arimidex and said to take 1 mg every day. I have been doing that for a week. No morning wood yet, but wasn't before either. No desire, week erections, etc. My question is, is that Arimidex dosage too much even if I haven't had any erections yet? Can you actually skip the sweet spot all together? The higher T has me feeling better everywhere but in the bedroom.
Try a half pill eod and see if that help. 1mg every day might be to high of a dose.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Try a half pill eod and see if that help. 1mg every day might be to high of a dose.
OMG...yes that dose is very high. I've been on TRT for a while and I take .25 mgs twice a week. I take on Wednesday and Saturday. I would do this. Stop the arimidex for at least a week, then start taking .25 mgs twice a week. Your E2 has probably bottomed out depending on how long you've been taking 1 mg a day.

damage007

damage007

Banned
Awards
OMG...yes that dose is very high. I've been on TRT for a while and I take .25 mgs twice a week. I take on Wednesday and Saturday. I would do this. Stop the arimidex for at least a week, then start taking .25 mgs twice a week. Your E2 has probably bottomed out depending on how long you've been taking 1 mg a day.
Agreed, when E2 is low, depending on the person - you will feel improvements in multiple other areas (mainly with vascularity and leaning)...but libido can also go down . Obviously genetics and sensitivity are important factors..but for most people 1mg of adex is too much. Heck, I wouldn't even go above 0.5mg in the case of running certain compounds.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Seems like clomid is popping up more and more as trt treatment. You been on 50mg mwf since january? Any mood swings, emotional issues, estro signs at all?