Blood work and Low Cholride Serum

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
I am on TRT @ 120mg a week I recently had blood work and my Chloride Serum came back at 93 which my doctor didn’t seem to concerned with. I had someone else tell me it’s a sign of congested heart failure which of course had me googling and yes it’s a possible so but don’t want to drive myself crazy thinking it is . before I go back to my doctor and demand more tests for it I figured I'd see if it’s a common thing

Looking at past blood work it seems to have dropped between Nov and Jan as it wasn’t low in Nov (97) at that time and (99) back in June. It looks like it dropped after I started taking Azor (Azor contains a combination of 5mg amlodipine and 20mg olmesartan) for blood pressure but that could a coincidence

on the labs I got the 93 I was suppsoe to fast for 12 hrs it ended up being around 16hrs got busy for work and probadly only drank 36oz of water in that time on the way to the labs

Other supplements I take are
Some things I take.
Omega 3
Coq10
Forskolin
Burn24
Amicare pro
Reduce xt
Tmg
Sleephoria
Formastane

I put this in the TRT thread only because I am on it and of course mate of mine thinks thats the cause . which I think he is just uneducated
Thanks for any feedback