Come off trt?

edmassa

Awards
I'm 30 year old been on trt for a year. Test is 900(300-1200) e2 38(7-42) . I take 80mg test twice week and 250iu hcg twice week.

I feel ok not great libido is up ad down as well as moods. To be completely honest I don't know if I had low t to begin with. I took a prohormone which bottomed my test .and got blood work done test came back at 58. So I went on trt.

Does anyone think I should try and at least do a hcg clomid nolvadex restart or just stay on.
Thanks

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Test went from 58 to 900 in a year? Id stay on!

edmassa

Awards
Yeah I think that 58 reading was from coming off a prohormone and taking a blood test a week after no pct

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I think that 58 reading was from coming off a prohormone and taking a blood test a week after no pct
So why did you not PCT and allow your natural production of test to recover before jumping on TRT? Were you at low test levels before the PH?

edmassa

Awards
To be honest I have no idea I jumped the gun. I thought test would cure some issues I was having along the lines of depression irritability etc

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To be honest I have no idea I jumped the gun. I thought test would cure some issues I was having along the lines of depression irritability etc
Makes sense in that we all jump the gun. Do you know what your test levels were before the PH? What was your cycle PH name and details? How long did you run it and what was dosage? At your age you should be able to stop the TRT and take a SERM to help you recover as you mention in the original post.

edmassa

Awards
Not sure of my test levels before the ph. I ran halovar at 75mg for six weeks

made2last

Awards
Anyone else have any input?
Sorry i don't have any i put for you edmassa, do you happen to be in NY by any chance? I'm looking for a doc that's not gonna treat my like a drug seeking freak