Pregnenolone and E2

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Has anyone had an issue with managing E2 while taking DHEA and pregnenolone? I switched to sublingual preg a few months ago. E2 levels have been great as far as blood work. Went for recent labs....everything great including E2 but preg was super low. I'm going back to oral preg but I'm just curious if I'll have any issues with E2 going up.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Has anyone had an issue with managing E2 while taking DHEA and pregnenolone? I switched to sublingual preg a few months ago. E2 levels have been great as far as blood work. Went for recent labs....everything great including E2 but preg was super low. I'm going back to oral preg but I'm just curious if I'll have any issues with E2 going up.
Oral dhea gives me e2 issues if used at a high dose for to long

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oral dhea gives me e2 issues if used at a high dose for to long
Thanks. I've been wondering if I'm taking too much DHEA. I've noticed I'm breaking out on my upper arms. No big bumps. Just small ones. My DHEA levels are at the top of the scale now so I wonder how much I need to cut back. I take 25 Mgs of oral dhea a day. I thought about skipping the weekends and just taking it Monday - Friday.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks. I've been wondering if I'm taking too much DHEA. I've noticed I'm breaking out on my upper arms. No big bumps. Just small ones. My DHEA levels are at the top of the scale now so I wonder how much I need to cut back. I take 25 Mgs of oral dhea a day. I thought about skipping the weekends and just taking it Monday - Friday.
Remember the goal is to back fill, so as you fill you have cut back to a maintance dosage to keep dosages where you want them. Only trial and error with blood work will tell you what this is. Why not try 12.5mg a day and retest? The break out could be e2 or dht

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Remember the goal is to back fill, so as you fill you have cut back to a maintance dosage to keep dosages where you want them. Only trial and error with blood work will tell you what this is. Why not try 12.5mg a day and retest? The break out could be e2 or dht
My E2 is in range on my last two blood tests. I'll cut back on the dhea and see how I do on my next labs. I have to admit I don't know much about DHT

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My E2 is in range on my last two blood tests. I'll cut back on the dhea and see how I do on my next labs. I have to admit I don't know much about DHT
Dhea is said to increase dht also. Also dhea converts to other estrogens outside of e2, some of which cant be stopped by ais. I got that last part from PA.