Plz help!

oldschoolbean

oldschoolbean

Awards
For some reason the doctor keeps on lowering my dose. Iv been on the shot since October last year 2013. If he cuts me off at the end of the month how much time will I have before all (shots supplied) testosterone leave my system. Basically how soon will I feel like ****!?!??
Before I started the shot my testosterone level was 49........ I Don't want to go back there.

oldschoolbean

oldschoolbean

Awards
If I Only got weeks then I need to start calling my primary care doctor to get into see another endocrinologist.
I think it's my hematocrits is why he lowered it. I wasn't drinking enough water either. Don't know if that would have helped or not.

j2048b

Awards
Well how much is the shot?, and did he not explain to u what he is doing?

Last edited:
oldschoolbean

oldschoolbean

Awards
I Was on 2ml's every two weeks. He has drop that down to 3/4 of 1ml every two weeks. That's Dropping me down more than half of what I was on.

j2048b

Awards
Man that sucks, did he explain y? U should ask if ucan pin at home or at least 50 mlg 2 times per week or drop it to 100 mlg once per week...

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If I Only got weeks then I need to start calling my primary care doctor to get into see another endocrinologist. I think it's my hematocrits is why he lowered it. I wasn't drinking enough water either. Don't know if that would have helped or not.
Pinning twice a week will help your hematocrit level. Pinning a high dose once every two weeks can cause an elevated hematocrit level as well as throw other things off. Staying properly hydrated all the time will help your hematocrit level as well.

oldschoolbean

oldschoolbean

Awards
Will My levels dropped dramatically after three weeks from my last pin?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is his ultimate plan? If you are on TRT, you are going to have higher than normal hematocrit regardless of the dose. You can help this with nattokinese and/or naringin, proper hydration, and best of all- donation. Splitting up your dose 2x a week is a good start and should be in place for all aspects- keeping test/e2 much more level, less peak, and possibly helping with RBC.