Looking for a new doc in NYC area

GlobalAviator

Awards
Hi all, I have been reading through this forum as well as a few others over the last few months and have found so much info here. I have been on trt for about six months now and I have definitely improved from where I was pre-trt. My current doctor began my therapy with axiron for about two months and a felt an improvement for the first few weeks and then everything went downhill. My TT at this time was barely over 400. He then switched me to 110mg test-cyp weekly and after a few weeks added in 300iu of Hcg (I was starting to suffer from a bit of testicular atrophy even during the second month of the under-arm gel). This brought me up to a TT level of ~610 and e2 of 31. I did feel a great improvemenst in all areas at this time (energy, focus, greater sense of well being, etc.). Unfortunately over the last few months I have started to move backwards. I realize that this protocol is far from ideal because my doc has me come to the office every week for both injections at the same time. I understand this will cause large fluctuations in test levels and is far from ideal. Since he will not allow me to self-inject I am stuck with this protocol. My estradial level is running into the low 50's (sensitive e2 test) now along with elevated hematocrit levels. I do have access to anastrozole, but I would rather have a doctor that would be better able to manage a proper trt protocal. I would give more blood test info but my doc wont even test for it ( shbg=?, free t=?, etc). I am 37 years old, 5'9" 160 lbs and I do not smoke or drink. I exercise 5 time a week with a combination of weight training and cardio. I have recently visited with a few urologists in my area but they all want to inject me with pellets (I am not really interested in testopel). I know about contacting compounding pharmacies and I am starting do do that now but I am hopeful some here can recommend a good doc in the nyc region. Thanks everyone. Regards