My TRT / Fertility journey

araldo

Awards
Ok I'll start off I am a 28 year old male. In highschool my senior year I used andros and pro hormones. After I graduated I took a couple cycles of superdrol and M1T with no pct. I started noticing I wasn't getting gains anymore and just felt like crap. When I was about 19 I did my first cycle of T500 dbol and deca. Awesome gains. I blew up. I took aas on and off for about 2 years. I went cold turkey and stayed off AAS for 3 years. I did what I thought was an aggressive pct. 3 years later I was 24 and felt like ****.

I went to an endo and he diagnosed me with hypogonadism .... Duh. My test level was 80. So up till about 6 months ago I had been on trt throwing a couple cycles in here and there without coming off.

I got married a little over a year ago and am now trying to have children. I'm 29 now. Problem is, I had a semen analysis done and it came back with zero sperm. The TRT had messed up my fertility. I came off per my urologist about 6 months ago. He had me taking 50mg clomid everyday and 2000iu hcg 3 times a week. My initial labs were horrible after coming off the trt. I was almost completely shut down. Test was 60, LH and fsh way below the range. About a month ago I had another SA done and it came back normal with 130 million. My last blood test come back a little better. LH 2.3 FSH 2.6. Weird thing though, my doctor said the labs stated my test was undetectable?! Kinda has me freaking out. A blood test I had about 2 months go said my test was 303. I do t know what to do.

I have no libido at all, which is pretty counterproductive when you're trying to conceive.
I suggested to my urologist that I go back on trt and continue to take HCG to maintain my semen.

Sorry this was so long. Any productive input or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. These last 6 months have been miserable.

lboston

lboston

Awards
You need to find a urologist who will try clomid.

araldo

Awards
I already ran clomid that my urologist prescribed. 50mg Ed for 6 months now. Libido still nonexistent

kris90

Awards
You need to get your estradiol levels checked. With 6000IU of HCG per week, I would imagine estradiol to be skyrocketed which can destroy your libido. You might need an AI.

I got my wife pregnant by using just HCG in similar doses you used (slightly less), but I also used Aromasin at 12.5mg/EOD, and she was pregnant on my 3rd week.

EDIT: Now my Urologist has me on HCG at 1000IU 3x per week. He didn't prescribe an AI, and this time I have no libido. So I am guessing my estradiol levels are also high and I need an AI.

lboston

lboston

Awards
I already ran clomid that my urologist prescribed. 50mg Ed for 6 months now. Libido still nonexistent
I did 25mg EOD. Maybe try lowering the dose a bit? Sometimes less is more!