How not to bleed after testosterone injection in leg?

oldschoolbean

oldschoolbean

Awards
I Started in the right leg. But had a hard muscle spasms & burning. I aspirated first but still just about past out. So Pulled out then went to the left leg. Got it done but still bleed like a stuck hog

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I Started in the right leg. But had a hard muscle spasms & burning. I aspirated first but still just about past out. So Pulled out then went to the left leg. Got it done but still bleed like a stuck hog
Pin quad, it's pretty easy

I was mad scared to pin at first but started a cycle (had to cut it in 3rd week due to fam issues) but pinning quad was easy

Stretch with pin area with hand while injecting with right.

Also search youtube .. That's how I learned it lol

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Search for/Read 2 threads

One titled "31 Guage" and the other titled "Questions about SUB-Q Injections for TRT"

These will help you big time ;)

Bleed probably way too much after shot....

oldschoolbean

oldschoolbean

Awards
21 gauge !
I will check it out thank you! I was told yesterday I probably hit the nerve.

Ambizione

Ambizione

Awards
First of all there are so many better places than quads. It is a very dense, vein ridden area. Shoulders, glutes and lats for the win. Second, I dont know if you changed the needle head before you switched to the left quad, but never use the same pin for two reasons. Number one is you always want to be as sterile as possible. Number two is after the needle penetrates the skin, and or the vial drawn from, it is dulled making for a more painful, bloody inject. And last, 21 guage? No wonder you are bleeding! Try a 23 or 25. Hope this helps