So I spoke with an Anit-aging doctor....

JReinhal

Awards
  • Established
and here are my numbers:
Testosterone 424 ng/dL Range - 348-1197
Free Test 15. pq/mL Range - 8.7-25.1

The doctor said he does not prescribe TRT to Test levels above 400 and Free Test above 12. My question is, will this be pretty much the same response regardless of what doctor I see?

JReinhal

Awards
  • Established
No. Find a different doc.
Thank you for your response. I really needed that confirmation. Ive done everything I can to raise my T naturally. Proper Vit D and thyroid levels, lots of sleep, heavy compound lifting. That is the max T level I can bring it up to.

Is there a resource out there that can assist me in finding a TRT friendly practitioner?

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I wouldn't get on TRT with those numbers, if you want "up" your test do a cycle and if it's get lower by time get on TRT.
I'm on TRT but I was 220...

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
and here are my numbers: Testosterone 424 ng/dL Range - 348-1197 Free Test 15. pq/mL Range - 8.7-25.1 The doctor said he does not prescribe TRT to Test levels above 400 and Free Test above 12. My question is, will this be pretty much the same response regardless of what doctor I see?
how old are u?

Mr.TT

Awards
  • Established
Step #1. I would read the above STICKY Male Hormone Modulation Therapy.

Step #2. I would get blood tests for SHBG, D3, FT3, FT4, TSH, LH, FSH, DHT, SHBG, E2.....

Step #3. If you really just want to be on TRT? Then take 25mg Danazol ed, or 5mg Winstrol ed, or 5mg of Anavar ed, for a month. Your TT will drop like a rock, and your Dr. will give you TRT.

JReinhal

Awards
  • Established
Step #1. I would read the above STICKY Male Hormone Modulation Therapy.

Step #2. I would get blood tests for SHBG, D3, FT3, FT4, TSH, LH, FSH, DHT, SHBG, E2.....

Step #3. If you really just want to be on TRT? Then take 25mg Danazol ed, or 5mg Winstrol ed, or 5mg of Anavar ed, for a month. Your TT will drop like a rock, and your Dr. will give you TRT.
Thank you for your reply. Here is more info:
TSH 3.830 uIU//ml Range 0.450-4.5
T4 8.8 ug/dL Range 4.5-12
T3 35 % Range 24-39
E2 8 pg/mL Range 3-70
Vit D 63 ng/mL Range 30-100

Mr.TT

Awards
  • Established
Well, I would measure my SHBG before I tried Danasol, Winstrol, or Anavar to lower it.

Those lab numbers look good, although I hate the E2 ultrasensitive (3-70) test, a reading of 8 would indicate low normal E2 on an accurate test.

Do you have DHEAs labs? Are you on any pain meds? DHT blockers? LH?

I need to supplement 6000IUs of D3 to keep my D3 at 70 (30-100). How many IUs do you take???

JReinhal

Awards
  • Established
Well, I would measure my SHBG before I tried Danasol, Winstrol, or Anavar to lower it.

Those lab numbers look good, although I hate the E2 ultrasensitive (3-70) test, a reading of 8 would indicate low normal E2 on an accurate test.

Do you have DHEAs labs? Are you on any pain meds? DHT blockers? LH?

I need to supplement 6000IUs of D3 to keep my D3 at 70 (30-100). How many IUs do you take???
I have not done a DHEA lab test yet, though it was recommended to me. I am not on pain meds nor DHT blockers. I took 5,000 IU of Vit D3 a day to reach those levels, now I maintenance dose at 2,000.
I sleep 8 hours a night, eat healthy fats, and lift heavy compound movements. I would hope to see higher levels with all that I seem to be doing right.

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
How do you feel that is the question don't go on TRT or take Testosterone until you find out why your this low if your not feeling OK. If you do go on them for over 8 weeks you might end up shut down and need to be on TRT for life. There are a lot of things that can lower T levels like stress high Estradiol levels eating or drinking to much SOY even liver problems.
and here are my numbers:
Testosterone 424 ng/dL Range - 348-1197
Free Test 15. pq/mL Range - 8.7-25.1

The doctor said he does not prescribe TRT to Test levels above 400 and Free Test above 12. My question is, will this be pretty much the same response regardless of what doctor I see?