Using ERASE for trt

Machmood

Awards
So my estrogen was getting alittle high on 50mg of test C every 3 days. Had some Erase by PES laying around and started using 3 caps a day. Within days I felt great and was happy. Decided to pick up some exemestane from a research company and give that a shot. I experienced some heavy sides immediately, all basiclly made me feel horrible. Decided to switch back to erase and feel great. I'm at 2 caps right now hopefully that enough to keep my estrogen in check. I am very pleased with this product, it gets the job done and ZERO sides, which can't be said for exemestane and arimidex

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
whats your trt dose.

what did you dose exem / adex at?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's great, and I seemed to find a similar reaction when I was using it, but labs showed that it had zero effect on e2. I guess it was all in my head, so I stopped using it.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I've had the same experience, seemed to work fairly well, but multiple labs showed otherwise. No change in e2 levels.

Machmood

Awards
I'm at 50mg E3d. After my first 6.25 doses of exemestane I started feeling sides.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
That's great, and I seemed to find a similar reaction when I was using it, but labs showed that it had zero effect on e2. I guess it was all in my head, so I stopped using it.
Same for me, my e2 was actually a little high after use...

haritec

Awards
Another non-responder to Erase here - I was taking 25 mg clomid EOD to keep my testosterone up (worked great) but estrogen got high - tried erase for a month or two - had no affect. Went on 12.5 mg exemestane EOD - dropped the estradiol just fine. My only issue with the exem is it is sometimes too good - elbow joints get a bit sore.

What sides do you see in the first day of use ??

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Have before and after labs will tell the true picture other words its just speculation.