DSIP Peptide

murk01

murk01

Awards
So what do we know. Not much info online . And no logs here... any one with experience chime in

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
So what do we know. Not much info online . And no logs here... any one with experience chime in
Not much known of these guys

FYI you have a great build, but do not look like a girl who is trying to squeeze their tits together to make them look bigger...
I feel bad for person who busts their azz in the gym then does not know how to show it. I lost many competitions when I started because of that LOL I feel for ya..

murk01

murk01

Awards
Not much known of these guys

FYI you have a great build, but do not look like a girl who is trying to squeeze their tits together to make them look bigger...
I feel bad for person who busts their azz in the gym then does not know how to show it. I lost many competitions when I started because of that LOL I feel for ya..

Yeh but it gets me more dates

andrei

Awards
out of curiosity , i got myself PHOSPHO-DSIP , this is my third day , i`m dosing 100mcg prebed ,

I SLEEP LIKE A LOG , I WAKE UP AFTER AT LEAST 8 hours to piss . IT IS AWESOME < DEF WORTH A TRY.

i say this because i have bad sleeping patterns, any noise whatsoever wakes me up and i get up to piss at least 3-4 times a night.

I LOVE THIS **** ! phospho-dsip that is , haven`t tried normal dsip.

tballz

tballz

Awards
I use dsip....it works for me but i've read from others that it's a hit or miss. I take 100-125mcg and in about a half hour I doze off. I wake up feeling really refreshed. I get really good sleep from it.