Mood - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Mood

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post
    I'm taking moderate doses of the other stuff, so yeah 300mg sounds reasonable. I'll pick up the 2-pack on the GPC since I'll be taking it daily. I hope all this damn amino/GPC crap really increases GH to a noticeable/beneficial degree.........I suppose I should just jump on some GHRP-6, but I hate reconstituting and mixing up stuff like hCG and whatever....plus I don't trust RC's whatsoever.
    What's your GH cocktail consist of?

2. Banned

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    What's your GH cocktail consist of?
    Nothing fancy just basic amino's and the like.

1850mg Arginine
    1150mg Ornithine
    2g Lysine
    5g Glutamine
    1200mg NAC (precursor to glutathione)
    ____
    300mg AGPC (just added recently)

I take it on an empty stomach in the middle of the night/towards morning wake up time....I make sure the stomach is reasonably empty, and that I do sleep for 2-4 hours post supplementing. Its sort of old school, but its "the new thing" again with Dr. Oz lol. I figure I'll do this (pretty cheap) + 100mcg GHRP-6 morning and night...should give me some nice GH release overall.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Nice man it's worth a shot. I would also add 500mg of agmatine pre-bed. It helps relax the mind giving a more restful sleep with a slight GH boost.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

And as far as the alpha gpc goes take one 300mg cap pre-workout and another one later in the day if you want the added GH boost from it.
  5. Banned

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    And as far as the alpha gpc goes take one 300mg cap pre-workout and another one later in the day if you want the added GH boost from it.
    yeah I was contemplating doubling the dose, I'll definitely do it now.
  6. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    Suggested to do neurotransmitter testing over a year ago this problem would most likely been resolved ..
    What method do you suggest for testing neurotransmitters? Urine testing?
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Cool thread. Sub'd
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I didn't mention this before because I spaced it out, but I remember having incredible results from phenylpiracetam and recently tried it again. You build a tolerance very fast, so I would recommend no more than 2-3 times a week. The effects are noticed in about 20 min and it is a rush of energy that isn't like caffeine, but more like somebody just gave you really good news. Like a dopamine surge. Everything is visually crisp and a little brighter. This lasts for about 2-3 hours and then moves into a steady state of general well being and alertness for another 2-3 hours. There is no crash and you don't even know exactly when it wears off, it just gradually does. I notice this at around a 100mg dose.

It is a very powerful noot and like I said, probably don't want to take it all the time, but for events where energy and extreme alertness is needed, it may be the ticket.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Mood Enhancers
    By maxhawk in forum Supplements
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 04-15-2005, 07:57 AM
  2. Mood problems/depression while on.....
    By tommyboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-20-2004, 06:32 PM
  3. Damn you clomid and PCT!! Mood and women problems
    By rhinochaser48 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-04-2004, 08:25 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-17-2004, 11:19 PM
  5. AAS and Mood
    By TheTom in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6