Clomid trt

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
anyone just do clomid on here for trt? anyone do clomid for a few months and have to go back to taking Test? just want to what ppl are goin through

Spyplane

Awards
I tried doing clomid for TRT without any other TRT items and it worked quite well for a couple of weeks. At that point my T & LH levels were way up, but then the side effects were too much to handle. I woke up every morning with morning sickness, and every night my stomach was cramping so bad I couldn't take it anymore. I tried some different dosing, but I never could get rid of the sides. This might not happen to you, but it is what happened for me.

Since then I've taken clomid for a about 3 days once every 5 weeks, but I don't know how much that is doing for me. I have the Rx and it is free for me, so that's why I've kept trying.

Since then I switched to cream, but am not having great success so I'm going in tomorrow to discuss injections.

Good luck.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i was on 25mg mwf... worked for almost 6 months.. then it seems as if i went right back to how i felt before trt.. seems like the clomid made me tired all the time or maybe the drop in T.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
You may need to swtich things up in your program. Run the new app from sterling there may be factors which need to be addressed which was not addressed before. if you need specific blood work let me know ..

haritec

Awards
You may need to swtich things up in your program. Run the new app from sterling there may be factors which need to be addressed which was not addressed before. if you need specific blood work let me know ..
What is this Sterling app - is there a link ?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
You need to get the 23andme done first then have the results to run the app.

haritec

Awards
Cool - thanks for the info. I am thinking of getting the 23andMe testing done for me and my 19 yr old son. He has an undiagnosed (as in unexplained or named or identified) auto-immune condition - have been through the Canadian medical system for years - took him to the Mayo Clinic last year - and no one gets anywhere - just keep him on some immune suppression and his serious symptoms subside. Hoping the full genetic info from 23andMe may provide some insight.

Mr.TT

Awards
  • Established
MATRIX, please explain the "new app from sterling". I have searched for any related sites, and have found nothing on the web.

Mr.TT

Awards
  • Established
What is 23andme??
1,000,000 of your DNA SNPs decoded for $99.

I have my 23andme data, but I need to translate the MAIS SNPs that 23andME reports is RS numbers into HGVS. HGVS is the only way
that the Jewish General Hospital, McGill University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada reports on MAIS SNPs. So, if you have spent
$20 on the sterling app, can you tell me if they listed MAIS SNPs on their report??????

Does anyone have a sample of what sterling app gives you??????

I have done PROMETHEUS, and it was a waste.
Genetic Genie was excellent, for methylation SNPs.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
For methylation SNPS Sterling is one of the most detailed. MAIS snps as long as you have the RS number and risk alleles then you can figure it out through own research. Our approach is to look into more issues such as CFS, FM, and other common health issues dealing with inflammation in the body.