HGH

Sketch2000

Awards
I've been wanting to use HGH for the past year or so. I've juggled with the idea of Peptides but now have the "real deal" in sight.

Questions / Comments -

1) I KNOW it is highly recommended to run HGH w/ Test, but I "cant". Since around the age of 19 I've suffered from secondary hypogonadism / and Erectile Dysfunction. I've only used AS once and that was around the age of 21 - (and that didn't even help w/ my ED!). So my Dr. suspects there is another psychogenic component to this - maybe depression, etc.... Anyway, TRT still does prove beneficial in my case as it does improve my libido. Therefore, I am using Clomid. I have been using it for 6 months now and the results have been great. I'm not "over" the limit but I am in the 65-75% range of both total and free test (free test isn't over the limit but its in a high range). Therefore, given my problems with Test in the past (and the other problems associated with it) I won't be running TEST with GH. Could this be a problem?

2) Peptides usually come in forms that can help the natural release of GH. This is Synthetic GH. How will it affect my bodies ability to produce GH during and after I'm done? I assume (like when using AS) Your body will stop producing it until your done with your PCT and then your natural production will restart.

3) Is there any PCT required for GH?

4) What is the usual dosing for GH? My main goal is hyperplasmia and other anti aging benefits.

Thanks.

Sketch2000

Awards
Also. What Manufacturer or Brand should I look out for? I know there is a lot of dirty stuff out there.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been wanting to use HGH for the past year or so. I've juggled with the idea of Peptides but now have the "real deal" in sight.

Questions / Comments -

1) I KNOW it is highly recommended to run HGH w/ Test, but I "cant". Since around the age of 19 I've suffered from secondary hypogonadism / and Erectile Dysfunction. I've only used AS once and that was around the age of 21 - (and that didn't even help w/ my ED!). So my Dr. suspects there is another psychogenic component to this - maybe depression, etc.... Anyway, TRT still does prove beneficial in my case as it does improve my libido. Therefore, I am using Clomid. I have been using it for 6 months now and the results have been great. I'm not "over" the limit but I am in the 65-75% range of both total and free test (free test isn't over the limit but its in a high range). Therefore, given my problems with Test in the past (and the other problems associated with it) I won't be running TEST with GH. Could this be a problem?

2) Peptides usually come in forms that can help the natural release of GH. This is Synthetic GH. How will it affect my bodies ability to produce GH during and after I'm done? I assume (like when using AS) Your body will stop producing it until your done with your PCT and then your natural production will restart.

3) Is there any PCT required for GH?

4) What is the usual dosing for GH? My main goal is hyperplasmia and other anti aging benefits.

Thanks.
1.no problem. Some people us it as an alternative to aas

2. Your gh production will be low if you go the synthetic route when you come off. The growth hormone releasing peptides have no suppression therefore easy to come off of.

3. Not really a "thing" due to most people staying on it year round. I think peptides would be a good pct LOL!

4. I have never heard the term hyperplasmia. The peptides are dosed differently. Ill list both.

Hgh:2 to 10 iu a day. Please start on the lower end due to hypoglycemic sides.

Cjc without dac:100 mcgs 1 to 3 times daily. Use with ghrp 2 . 100 mcgs same time as cjc.why use them together? Think of your gh production as a light bulb. Ghrp turns it on* starts a pulse without the soma **** stopping it*and cjc makes the bulb burn brighter.

Which ever way you go make sure your diet is in check first and foremost.

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
I'm guessing he meant hyperplasia :)

In my opinion if you are looking to put on muscle you will be quite disappointed with GH especially since you are not using AAS.

vassille

Awards
So clomid helps but testosterone doesnt?
You lost me here....did your doctor ever checked other hormones besides test like estrogen, prolactin, cortisol...etc?
Something doesnt seem right
If you have a testosterone deficiency taking testosterone should help. Unless, you have estrogen issues or someother issues not related to testosterone that is causing erectile issues.

Sketch2000

Awards
1.no problem. Some people us it as an alternative to aas

2. Your gh production will be low if you go the synthetic route when you come off. The growth hormone releasing peptides have no suppression therefore easy to come off of.

3. Not really a "thing" due to most people staying on it year round. I think peptides would be a good pct LOL!

4. I have never heard the term hyperplasmia. The peptides are dosed differently. Ill list both.

Hgh:2 to 10 iu a day. Please start on the lower end due to hypoglycemic sides.

Cjc without dac:100 mcgs 1 to 3 times daily. Use with ghrp 2 . 100 mcgs same time as cjc.why use them together? Think of your gh production as a light bulb. Ghrp turns it on* starts a pulse without the soma **** stopping it*and cjc makes the bulb burn brighter.

Which ever way you go make sure your diet is in check first and foremost.

Thanks Pyro.

I meant Hyperplasia.

Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks for your info. I have dosing instructions for peptides as thats something I was seriously considering also. Its far more cost efficient and does seem like a more "natural" route given it does have some effect on your natural production of GH.

Sketch2000

Awards
I'm guessing he meant hyperplasia :)

In my opinion if you are looking to put on muscle you will be quite disappointed with GH especially since you are not using AAS.
Yes. Thats what I meant. Sorry for the confusion.
Thanks.

Sketch2000

Awards
So clomid helps but testosterone doesnt?
You lost me here....did your doctor ever checked other hormones besides test like estrogen, prolactin, cortisol...etc?
Something doesnt seem right
If you have a testosterone deficiency taking testosterone should help. Unless, you have estrogen issues or someother issues not related to testosterone that is causing erectile issues.
Testosterone Therapy DOES help. But Androgel, Androderm, and others are extremely expensive given I don't have insurance coverage. Clomid is a viable proven solution even for TRT not just PCT, so my doctor and I thought we would give that a try.

Yes, My Endocrinologist has checked everything - Thyroid, Cortisol, Prolactin, Estrogen, Full Hormone panels in other words...and over the years she has consistently monitored my Testosterone and Thyroid profile (I have subclinical hyperthyroidism which consists of a low TSH only - its not treated).

They may be other issues related to the ED and I will be the first to admit to that. Finding out what they are is a long and tiresome process. I'm now 30 and the problems began at 19. If my Free test is in a normal-high range than i shouldn't be having any issues if its testosterone related.

Sketch2000

Awards
Perhaps I should stick with the peptides.
I had a "stack" I had put together for myself....for the results I was looking for.

I'll look it up and post it here. I'd appreciate it if you let me know what you think Pyro.

Sketch2000

Awards
PEG MGF - 200 MCG daily - 4 WEEKS / inject SUBQ post workout
GHRP-6 OR GRF-2 - 100 MCG 3 x daily (morning, afternoon, night) FOR 10 WEEKS (4 WEEKS RUNNING W/ PEG MGF AND 6 WEEKS AFTER PEG MGF)

What do you think?
Damn...I didn't realize this wasn't the HGH/IGF forum...

Sorry.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
GHRP-6 OR GRF-2 - 100 MCG 3 x daily (morning, afternoon, night) FOR 10 WEEKS (4 WEEKS RUNNING W/ PEG MGF AND 6 WEEKS AFTER PEG MGF)

What do you think?
Damn...I didn't realize this wasn't the HGH/IGF forum...

Sorry.
Looks fine. I suggest adding cjc but other than that its good.

vassille

Awards
Testosterone Therapy DOES help. But Androgel, Androderm, and others are extremely expensive given I don't have insurance coverage. Clomid is a viable proven solution even for TRT not just PCT, so my doctor and I thought we would give that a try.

Yes, My Endocrinologist has checked everything - Thyroid, Cortisol, Prolactin, Estrogen, Full Hormone panels in other words...and over the years she has consistently monitored my Testosterone and Thyroid profile (I have subclinical hyperthyroidism which consists of a low TSH only - its not treated).

They may be other issues related to the ED and I will be the first to admit to that. Finding out what they are is a long and tiresome process. I'm now 30 and the problems began at 19. If my Free test is in a normal-high range than i shouldn't be having any issues if its testosterone related.
Androgels are crap. Many times ppl doesnt absorb them through the skin very well. Injectible is the way to go and much cheaper..it's actually cheaper than those peptitides you want to try except HGH. If you want to do a cycle you may want to consider test/HGH/T3. The results will blow your mind if you diet and exercise is on point and assuming you dont have other medical conditions affecting results. As far as ED goes, have you ever looked into cabergoline or dostinex? Dopamine inhibitor and increases your sex drive as well.
good luck

Sketch2000

Awards
Androgels are crap. Many times ppl doesnt absorb them through the skin very well. Injectible is the way to go and much cheaper..it's actually cheaper than those peptitides you want to try except HGH. If you want to do a cycle you may want to consider test/HGH/T3. The results will blow your mind if you diet and exercise is on point and assuming you dont have other medical conditions affecting results. As far as ED goes, have you ever looked into cabergoline or dostinex? Dopamine inhibitor and increases your sex drive as well.
good luck
I've responded very well to Androgel (and Androderm) in the past. Both raising my Free (and total) test levels in the high range within 6 months.
Therefore my Endocrinologist won't prescribe injectable...because whats working is working (for now) and the options in androgel and androderm are available. I know injectable is cheaper. So if i can't afford the androgel than worst case scenario perhaps she would prescribe it.

No, I haven't heard of the other stuff you recommended. Will look into them now. Thanks.

Sketch2000

Awards
Looks fine. I suggest adding cjc but other than that its good.

Forgot about that one. I was told to use the CJC non modified version.
What dosage do you think I should run that at with the "stack" above.

Also, would you use GHRP-6 or GRF-2 throughout?

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
Persoanlly I think Ipamorelin is better than both GHRP6 and GHRP2.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established

Forgot about that one. I was told to use the CJC non modified version.
What dosage do you think I should run that at with the "stack" above.

Also, would you use GHRP-6 or GRF-2 throughout?
Cjc 100mcgs however many times AND ghrp