Workout within hours of injection?

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Just wondering if hitting the gym hard within 1-4 hours after your trt injection would cause your body to convert less testosterone into estradiol, by using more of the available testosterone for muscle strength/endurance and repair? I usually inject first thing in the morning, but I don't hit the gym until around 14 hours after.

D

deerhunter

Awards
I have wondered this myself, I also workout in the AM and do my shot right after my Monday and Thursday workout, then have a protein shake.

from what I have heard, as long as your consistent, I dont think it matters much.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
The day after my trt is always a superb training day. I go 60mg 2x/wk

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
But would it be better to work out hard, and then have your testosterone peak at its highest level a few hours after?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just wondering if hitting the gym hard within 1-4 hours after your trt injection would cause your body to convert less testosterone into estradiol, by using more of the available testosterone for muscle strength/endurance and repair? I usually inject first thing in the morning, but I don't hit the gym until around 14 hours after.
Bump.....Good question Lexmuscle....interested in finding this out as well.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
But would it be better to work out hard, and then have your testosterone peak at its highest level a few hours after?
That's deep man. I'm such a simple man. But I will stay tuned for info!

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's deep man. I'm such a simple man. But I will stay tuned for info!
haha, I feel just like you. I don't think about things like this all that much, but I'll read the hell out of whatever anyone finds.