How much can you expect your test levels to rise on trt

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. I've been doing 30mg eod IM quad with 5/8" needles for the past month, everything is great.


  2. when I started trt about 3 years ago my regimen was 100mg/e10. Yes every 10 days. My peak was a little over 1000 and by day 10 I was right under 500. honestly I never experienced any "roller coaster" of any kind. I'm now (past 2 months) doing 100mg/e7 just because it's easier for me to remember when to inject.

    btw, like kisaj and lexmusle I'm also doing sub q. 30g 1/2cc 1/2 inch in the thigh..
    •   
       


  3. Swanson52, do you self inject using ventrogluteal? I'm trying to figure out if this might be better/easier than the thigh. It looks just as awkward as glutes to me. Thanks.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by pcn View Post
    Swanson52, do you self inject using ventrogluteal? I'm trying to figure out if this might be better/easier than the thigh. It looks just as awkward as glutes to me. Thanks.
    Negative. My wife (a nurse) sticks me. So I'm cheating.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.

  5. I'm thinking about getting my blood tested on my own in about a month. How many days after last injection would be the best time to get labs done??

  6. The day prior to you next injection would be the time to test. This will get you at the trough.

  7. Same here just showed the wife how and where to inject so much easier than trying to look back at my ass or use the mirror. Though ventralglut is super easy to hit every time. Right side only I can't do the left though.

  8. I just started injecting into my quad at the advice of my doctor. Back in my cycling days it was always right straight into the buttocks. Lol

  9. I dont know that I think any one injection site is better than another.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Swanson52 View Post
    Negative. My wife (a nurse) sticks me. So I'm cheating.
    Rats. I had that feeling. Although, I was reading on another site about someone who self injected while standing up. He said shifting from one leg to the other helped that muscle stand out and made it easier to identify. Once he had it, he shifted weight to the other leg and injected the relaxed side. I'd have to see it done to be comfortable - I can see my thigh pretty easily..
    •   
       


  11. Here's another question for all you trt veterans. I just finished my 2cd shot on trt and since i'm going to be doing this for the rest of my life it just dawned on me that i'm going to end up with a ton of needles, How do you guys properly dispose of your needles, i mean the rest of our lives adds up to alot of dirty needles. Lol

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Vinnyboombots View Post
    Here's another question for all you trt veterans. I just finished my 2cd shot on trt and since i'm going to be doing this for the rest of my life it just dawned on me that i'm going to end up with a ton of needles, How do you guys properly dispose of your needles, i mean the rest of our lives adds up to alot of dirty needles. Lol
    I just put them in a gallon milk container and take take them to endo's office at follow up visits.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post
    I just put them in a gallon milk container and take take them to endo's office at follow up visits.
    you just give it to them when you get there? That does make sense they do have all those sharps containers in every room.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Swanson52 View Post
    Negative. My wife (a nurse) sticks me. So I'm cheating.
    Swanson how do you get rid of your used needles, bury them in the back yard?? Lol

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Vinnyboombots View Post
    Swanson how do you get rid of your used needles, bury them in the back yard?? Lol
    Nah I buy the sharps containers at Walgreens and my wife disposes if them with her company's biohazard stuff.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Swanson52 View Post
    Nah I buy the sharps containers at Walgreens and my wife disposes if them with her company's biohazard stuff.
    Good idea I never actually thought about buying a sharps container for the house.

  17. There is one I got at CVS which also comes with a return box. I dispose the container at work so not sure how much it actually costs to ship, though.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by geezer7178 View Post
    There is one I got at CVS which also comes with a return box. I dispose the container at work so not sure how much it actually costs to ship, though.
    You ship it back to the company that sells the sharps containers?

  19. Any reason you guys make it complicated? Seal them up and trash em.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Any reason you guys make it complicated? Seal them up and trash em.
    Yes, there is a reason. My wife is a nurse and she's an absolute freak about it, and detests throwing sharps in the trash regardless of the container.

    Doesn't matter to me, she's the one that disposes of them. However, I'd rather give the "overboard" advice versus someone just tossing dirty sharps in the trash. Just my opinion.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Any reason you guys make it complicated? Seal them up and trash em.
    That's what I always did when I would cycle. But I figured now that I'm on trt and its going to just be a never ending thing, that I should do it the right way.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Swanson52 View Post
    Yes, there is a reason. My wife is a nurse and she's an absolute freak about it, and detests throwing sharps in the trash regardless of the container.

    Doesn't matter to me, she's the one that disposes of them. However, I'd rather give the "overboard" advice versus someone just tossing dirty sharps in the trash. Just my opinion.
    In your situation, I can understand.

  23. I just pop the top back on and toss them. The new BD Eclipse needles actually have a locking guard now.

  24. Yes that box allows you to ship back to the company, by the way it's illegal to dispose of "biohazardous" materials in the city garbage, not that any checks but IF they did ... Look out buddy.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by geezer7178 View Post
    by the way it's illegal to dispose of "biohazardous" materials in the city garbage, not that any checks but IF they did ... Look out buddy.
    That's what I was thinking.

  26. I just throw them in my paint and oil cans before throwing them in the trash.

  27. I put my used syringe and needles in my empty Camel snus cans. They fit perfect, I have a ton of em saved, just throw em out.

  28. I took my 2cd shot the other day. When I've used test in the past I used to really notice it kick in after about 4 weeks. Can I assume it will be the same on trt? And can I assume obviously that its going to be a much more subtle feeling ? ? How did you guys start to feel when your trt finally started to kick in??

  29. Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post
    If you do it right, you don't need an ai
    Question:
    I have a good friend who is not as much into lifting, but had recently got prescribed TRT, as his doc said his levels were quite low and wants to help him control some BF and get his libido back.

    That said, I talked to him yesterday and he said he is apparently not responding well, since he is retaining water and a few other things. I asked him if an AI would help and has his doc prescribed one!? He said no and went on to tell me about all the **** he got from his urologist and his MD about taking something like arimidex.
    My question is...,
    Do they even have a legal AI, that they prescribe for men? Since both his doctors told him they cannot or will not prescribe him a female cancer drug, for apparent fears or repercussions and law suits!?
    He says his libido is up/good, but he looks rather puffed up from the water and his doc says Lasix is about the absolute worst thing on your kidneys that you could ever use.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Vinnyboombots View Post
    I took my 2cd shot the other day. When I've used test in the past I used to really notice it kick in after about 4 weeks. Can I assume it will be the same on trt? And can I assume obviously that its going to be a much more subtle feeling ? ? How did you guys start to feel when your trt finally started to kick in??
    It took me about a month or so. How often are you injecting Vinny, I forgot...
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. how much can I expect to gain with this plan?
    By JayRock in forum Bulking
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-28-2011, 11:10 PM
  2. how much can i expect?
    By marcosbsantos in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-31-2010, 12:22 AM
  3. How much can you bench?
    By dynomite in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 133
    Last Post: 04-16-2008, 02:29 PM
  4. How much can you bench??:)
    By BigVrunga in forum General Chat
    Replies: 152
    Last Post: 06-07-2006, 09:13 PM
  5. How much can you inject at one site?
    By goldenchild777 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-30-2005, 01:35 PM
Log in
Log in