How much can you expect your test levels to rise on trt

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Answers

Here's another question for all you trt veterans. I just finished my 2cd shot on trt and since i'm going to be doing this for the rest of my life it just dawned on me that i'm going to end up with a ton of needles, How do you guys properly dispose of your needles, i mean the rest of our lives adds up to alot of dirty needles. Lol

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnyboombots View Post
    Here's another question for all you trt veterans. I just finished my 2cd shot on trt and since i'm going to be doing this for the rest of my life it just dawned on me that i'm going to end up with a ton of needles, How do you guys properly dispose of your needles, i mean the rest of our lives adds up to alot of dirty needles. Lol
    I just put them in a gallon milk container and take take them to endo's office at follow up visits.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post
    I just put them in a gallon milk container and take take them to endo's office at follow up visits.
    you just give it to them when you get there? That does make sense they do have all those sharps containers in every room.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Swanson52 View Post
    Negative. My wife (a nurse) sticks me. So I'm cheating.
    Swanson how do you get rid of your used needles, bury them in the back yard?? Lol
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  300 lbs.
    Answers

Swanson how do you get rid of your used needles, bury them in the back yard?? Lol
    Nah I buy the sharps containers at Walgreens and my wife disposes if them with her company's biohazard stuff.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Nah I buy the sharps containers at Walgreens and my wife disposes if them with her company's biohazard stuff.
    Good idea I never actually thought about buying a sharps container for the house.
  7. Registered User
    Answers

There is one I got at CVS which also comes with a return box. I dispose the container at work so not sure how much it actually costs to ship, though.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by geezer7178 View Post
    There is one I got at CVS which also comes with a return box. I dispose the container at work so not sure how much it actually costs to ship, though.
    You ship it back to the company that sells the sharps containers?
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Any reason you guys make it complicated? Seal them up and trash em.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  300 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Yes, there is a reason. My wife is a nurse and she's an absolute freak about it, and detests throwing sharps in the trash regardless of the container.

Doesn't matter to me, she's the one that disposes of them. However, I'd rather give the "overboard" advice versus someone just tossing dirty sharps in the trash. Just my opinion.
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    That's what I always did when I would cycle. But I figured now that I'm on trt and its going to just be a never ending thing, that I should do it the right way.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Yes, there is a reason. My wife is a nurse and she's an absolute freak about it, and detests throwing sharps in the trash regardless of the container.

Doesn't matter to me, she's the one that disposes of them. However, I'd rather give the "overboard" advice versus someone just tossing dirty sharps in the trash. Just my opinion.
    In your situation, I can understand.
  13. Registered User
    Answers

I just pop the top back on and toss them. The new BD Eclipse needles actually have a locking guard now.
  14. Registered User
    Answers

Yes that box allows you to ship back to the company, by the way it's illegal to dispose of "biohazardous" materials in the city garbage, not that any checks but IF they did ... Look out buddy.
  15. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by geezer7178 View Post
    by the way it's illegal to dispose of "biohazardous" materials in the city garbage, not that any checks but IF they did ... Look out buddy.
    That's what I was thinking.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Answers

I just throw them in my paint and oil cans before throwing them in the trash.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  238 lbs.
    Answers

I put my used syringe and needles in my empty Camel snus cans. They fit perfect, I have a ton of em saved, just throw em out.
  18. Registered User
    Answers

I took my 2cd shot the other day. When I've used test in the past I used to really notice it kick in after about 4 weeks. Can I assume it will be the same on trt? And can I assume obviously that its going to be a much more subtle feeling ? ? How did you guys start to feel when your trt finally started to kick in??
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Answers

If you do it right, you don't need an ai
    Question:
    I have a good friend who is not as much into lifting, but had recently got prescribed TRT, as his doc said his levels were quite low and wants to help him control some BF and get his libido back.

That said, I talked to him yesterday and he said he is apparently not responding well, since he is retaining water and a few other things. I asked him if an AI would help and has his doc prescribed one!? He said no and went on to tell me about all the **** he got from his urologist and his MD about taking something like arimidex.
    My question is...,
    Do they even have a legal AI, that they prescribe for men? Since both his doctors told him they cannot or will not prescribe him a female cancer drug, for apparent fears or repercussions and law suits!?
    He says his libido is up/good, but he looks rather puffed up from the water and his doc says Lasix is about the absolute worst thing on your kidneys that you could ever use.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Answers

I took my 2cd shot the other day. When I've used test in the past I used to really notice it kick in after about 4 weeks. Can I assume it will be the same on trt? And can I assume obviously that its going to be a much more subtle feeling ? ? How did you guys start to feel when your trt finally started to kick in??
    It took me about a month or so. How often are you injecting Vinny, I forgot...
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBlack View Post

Question:
    I have a good friend who is not as much into lifting, but had recently got prescribed TRT, as his doc said his levels were quite low and wants to help him control some BF and get his libido back.

That said, I talked to him yesterday and he said he is apparently not responding well, since he is retaining water and a few other things. I asked him if an AI would help and has his doc prescribed one!? He said no and went on to tell me about all the **** he got from his urologist and his MD about taking something like arimidex.
    My question is...,
    Do they even have a legal AI, that they prescribe for men? Since both his doctors told him they can and or will not prescribe him a female cancer drug, for apparent fears or repercussions and law suits!?
    He says his libido is up/good, but he looks rather puffed up from the water and his doc says Lasix is about the absolute worst thing on your kidneys that you could ever use.
    I don't think any endo (who isn't at an anti-aging clinic) would prescribe an ai. I asked mine when I started would I need an ai, he flat out said he wouldn't prescribe one. The anti aging clinics are the only place you'll get a doc to prescribe you an ai. The insurance companies sure the hell don't want to pay for them.

IMO, since most docs that do trt have their pts inject weekly, they prolly don't see a lot of increased e2.

Yeah, he doesn't want to use lasix that's for sure. It does sound like his e2 might be high due to the water retention. Does he take high BP drugs too? That could be another cause of water retention. Salt intake too.

I'd really need to see some labs to make any further guesses - that's all they really are - to try to pin it down. How often does he inject and what dose?

All that said, if he does indeed need an ai, 15 minutes worth of googling is all he needs to do. There are plenty of companies selling 'research chemicals.' Maybe his rat will need an ai...
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Does he take high BP drugs too? That could be another cause of water retention. Salt intake too.
    Ahh OK. In fact I do think he is on a BP drug.
    Thanks for reply, will tell him, as I do believe he is on a few drugs come to think if it.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBlack View Post

Ahh OK. In fact I do think he is on a BP drug.
    Thanks for reply, will tell him, as I do believe he is on a few drugs come to think if it.
    Read the posts kisaj and I have out there about injecting more frequently. Have him do some reading on it. It really does help keep things on an even keel...
  24. Registered User
    Answers

It took me about a month or so. How often are you injecting Vinny, I forgot...
    For the time being I'm following the doctors orders and injecting 100mgs once a week.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  300 lbs.
    Answers

For the time being I'm following the doctors orders and injecting 100mgs once a week.
    E4d! E4d!
  26. Registered User
    Answers

E4d! E4d!
    That sounds good but I was actually thinking about 50 mgs E3d. Would that be overkill? ?
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Answers

That sounds good but I was actually thinking about 50 mgs E3d. Would that be overkill? ?
    The only way to find out is to try it and get some labs my friend...
  28. Registered User
    Answers

The only way to find out is to try it and get some labs my friend...
    Yea I'm going to get some labs done on my own I'm planning on having blood drawn after I've been on 4 weeks. I was thinking I should do it 6 days after my last injection, what do you think?? I'm not sure how many days after my last injection would be best.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  300 lbs.
    Answers

It really depends, man. I had probably 10 labs done while I was trying to sort it out. Turns out that for me, 40mg is actually the best, but it's totally trial/error.

Even with TRT, I'm crazy subjective to sides.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Read the posts kisaj and I have out there about injecting more frequently. Have him do some reading on it. It really does help keep things on an even keel...
    Thanks for that info and I will pass it on.
  31. Registered User
    Answers

Another of my many questions..Lol What do you guys do when you go on vacation. Once a year we go away for 2-3 weeks. (we usually drive) Do you guys bring your testosterone with you?? What if you get pulled over by the police or something?
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  300 lbs.
    Answers

Another of my many questions..Lol What do you guys do when you go on vacation. Once a year we go away for 2-3 weeks. (we usually drive) Do you guys bring your testosterone with you?? What if you get pulled over by the police or something?
    I keep the box it came in with the prescription info on it. Additionally, it's in my bag, in my shaving kit so nobody sees it.

Typically when I get pulled over I don't act as if I'm smuggling 43 kilos of blow; a test script is no different than Xanax, 1000mg ibuprofen or anything else.
  33. Registered User
    Answers

Typically when I get pulled over I don't act as if I'm smuggling 43 kilos of blow; a test script is no different than Xanax, 1000mg ibuprofen or anything else.
    I like to flaunt my ibuprofen right in the cops face..
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.
    Answers

Typically the Police are not randomly searching or asking to search your car on a traffic stop, unless you are exhibiting some clues of smuggling. And they certainly are not gonna care about a bottle of test. Moot point with a script
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. how much can I expect to gain with this plan?
    By JayRock in forum Bulking
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-28-2011, 09:10 PM
  2. how much can i expect?
    By marcosbsantos in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-30-2010, 10:22 PM
  3. How much can you bench?
    By dynomite in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 133
    Last Post: 04-16-2008, 12:29 PM
  4. How much can you bench??:)