How to accurately measure smaller frequent doses on trt

Vinnyboombots

Vinnyboombots

Awards
I'm no stranger to testosterone i've done my share of cycles. Of course i'm not used to injecting dosages this small. The doctor has me on 100 mgs a week. Now I've been doing alot of googling on trt lately as you can imagine, and a lot of people are advocating breaking up the 100 mgs into smaller doses throughout the week, even so far as to say 30mgs eod. My question is how the heck do you guys measure this accurately i mean my test is 200 mgs per cc so as it stands now to do my weekly injection of 100mgs it's half a ml or cc on my 3cc syringe, so how in the world can you accurately measure 30mgs??

napalm

napalm

Awards
All I do is put on reading glasses (shut up Swanson!) and put the syringe against a dark background when measuring.

<----50 every 4 days...

Vinnyboombots

Vinnyboombots

Awards
All I do is put on reading glasses (shut up Swanson!) and put the syringe against a dark background when measuring.

<----50 every 4 days...
Napalm I know the argument is that the testosterone dips down by the end of the week. My doctor has me on testosterone enthanate which to my knowledge is supposed to stay in your system for 7-10 days.

Vinnyboombots

Vinnyboombots

Awards
I know it's not exactly the same but when i used to cycle 500-600 mgs a week i used to shoot once a week and never felt this drop in test that people on trt are talking about.

ajntorinj

Awards
Yeah but the needles on the insulin syringes usually don't come off right? and I don't want to inject sub q.
Yes, the needle stays on. I am lean enough that insulin needles penetrate the muscle, but I forget not everyone is in my boat. You might want to find 1cc syringes. You should be able to measure within .1cc with that.

Vinnyboombots

Vinnyboombots

Awards
=napalm;4027404]All I do is put on reading glasses (shut up Swanson!) and put the syringe against a dark background when measuring.
Napalm have you used both methods (injecting weekly compared to injecting every 4 days)?Again i'm hitting you up with all these questions. Lol

napalm

napalm

Awards
Yes, my journey began with 100/week, then 150/week. Labs, ie hgb, hct and e2 were all s.hit. That changed when I went to 50 every 4 days.

It took me a year to get it figured out. Now everything is great.

More is not better, better is better...

Vinnyboombots

Vinnyboombots

Awards
Well then I might have to borrow your reading glasses!! lol

Vinnyboombots

Vinnyboombots

Awards
At only 100 mgs a week is it too much to think that it could help me make some gains in the gym?

Vinnyboombots

Vinnyboombots

Awards
If diet and training are in point, you will...
I'm definitely feeling motivated now that i'm correcting this problem, I just know it's going to take awhile.

ajntorinj

Awards
At only 100 mgs a week is it too much to think that it could help me make some gains in the gym?
People make gains without steroids, so you can make gains by getting your testosterone levels within normal range.

Vinnyboombots

Vinnyboombots

Awards
People make gains without steroids, so you can make gains by getting your testosterone levels within normal range.
I'm hoping at the upper end of the normal range and i'm hoping to have a little edge over normal gains if you know what i mean.

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
Generally lower doses more often offer several advantages. Even with Test E at day 5 there is a taper. Also, often times with lower more frequent dosages your e2 is not as greatly affected as a large bolus dose might effect it. Several guys have been able to drop the use of an AI on lower more frequent administration of Test.

For most individuals, there are no drawbacks to subQ.