Poor mans TRT?
- 05-03-2013, 03:58 PM
Poor mans TRT?
Just been thinking - I'm possibly losing insurance coverage in august and once I do, any rx trt/restart Meds my dr prescribes won't be covered.
I'm wondering if it's feasible to use an OTC like erase in place of aromasin... Same concept of suicidal AI so what's the ramifications and difference if it's a 'generic' cheaper version of the pharmaceutical? Could this work?
- 05-04-2013, 03:43 PM
05-05-2013, 10:07 AM
05-05-2013, 10:30 AM
05-05-2013, 10:31 AM
05-05-2013, 01:38 PM
**The point of this particular thread was to discuss the use of an OTC product like erase as a SUBSTITUTE for long term aromasin dosing. **
05-05-2013, 02:40 PM
05-06-2013, 10:59 PM
With a prescription you can get test cyp for as little as $65 per 10ml vial. Depending on dose that can last for several months. That is cheaper than most test boosters, and the boosters really don't do much good in my opinion. However if you can get your body producing without taking test good for you.
Similar Forum Threads
- By emiliozapata in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 16Last Post: 07-15-2009, 09:25 PM
- By foggia in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 09-10-2008, 08:35 PM
- By CryingEmo in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 05-22-2007, 04:05 PM
- By UNDERTAKER in forum Weight LossReplies: 24Last Post: 04-13-2005, 11:42 PM
- By Grant in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 07-15-2004, 09:36 PM