Poor mans TRT?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just been thinking - I'm possibly losing insurance coverage in august and once I do, any rx trt/restart Meds my dr prescribes won't be covered.

I'm wondering if it's feasible to use an OTC like erase in place of aromasin... Same concept of suicidal AI so what's the ramifications and difference if it's a 'generic' cheaper version of the pharmaceutical? Could this work?

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Just been thinking - I'm possibly losing insurance coverage in august and once I do, any rx trt/restart Meds my dr prescribes won't be covered.

I'm wondering if it's feasible to use an OTC like erase in place of aromasin... Same concept of suicidal AI so what's the ramifications and difference if it's a 'generic' cheaper version of the pharmaceutical? Could this work?
What about the test???
I've used erase and pro and seen bloodwork with both. From what I know, erase isn't nearly as effective as exemestane or arimidex. But are you going off trt or trying to keep that running? I'm confused

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What about the test???
I've used erase and pro and seen bloodwork with both. From what I know, erase isn't nearly as effective as exemestane or arimidex. But are you going off trt or trying to keep that running? I'm confused
Off TRT 5 weeks now after 6 months. Been on clomid for 4 weeks attempting a restart. My concern is for when I come off the clomid now..

Cadack

Cadack

Awards
Hopefully the clomid has already restarted your test.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hopefully the clomid has already restarted your test.
I honestly feel like it has. I felt literally no drop off from test to clomid... So im assuming that means a seamless transition in which my body was able to begin producing again on it's own!

You don't have any HCG?
I don't. The dr said he would try it if needed, if the clomid doesnt work. I'll have blood done this week to find out where im at. He is also very fond of prescribing adex or aromasin. And is willing to let me self inject should I revert back to test.

**The point of this particular thread was to discuss the use of an OTC product like erase as a SUBSTITUTE for long term aromasin dosing. **

texas_archer

Awards
I honestly feel like it has. I felt literally no drop off from test to clomid... So im assuming that means a seamless transition in which my body was able to begin producing again on it's own!

I don't. The dr said he would try it if needed, if the clomid doesnt work. I'll have blood done this week to find out where im at. He is also very fond of prescribing adex or aromasin. And is willing to let me self inject should I revert back to test.

**The point of this particular thread was to discuss the use of an OTC product like erase as a SUBSTITUTE for long term aromasin dosing. **
You can vet HCG without going through the dr.

BJE

BJE

Awards
With a prescription you can get test cyp for as little as $65 per 10ml vial. Depending on dose that can last for several months. That is cheaper than most test boosters, and the boosters really don't do much good in my opinion. However if you can get your body producing without taking test good for you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IGF-1/GH 5
IGF-1/GH 0
foggia Supplements 9
CryingEmo Supplements 17
Anabolics 15