I have been taking lipotropic injections with HRT, advice please?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  227 lbs.
    Answers

I have been taking lipotropic injections with HRT, advice please?

When I started taking HRT, my T levels were around 280, yes I had messed around with stuff in the past. Right now I am coming in right around 850. I am as you could imagine feeling like a new man and lifting like I used to and I am thinking of trying to make some serious strides again in bodybuilding. Well, even though 850 is a lot better I am sure that this is nothing compared to what I used to get up to (had I actually measured). How much higher can I go without doing myself more harm then good?

Next piece of advice, the doctor I started with was giving lipotropic injections in the office. Since then I found an online source from this company: buyb12vitamin.com/MICweightloss ... I have been able to increase the dose and frequency as it is a lot cheaper this way. All this added up I am looking a lot leaner and harder...I am very pleased with the results...(strict diet too). My question here is, can I get too much and overdose on a lipotropic injection? I figured the answer is no, as they are just made of B vitamins and MIC.

I ask as I was thinking about trying to do a protocol where you inject right into problem areas and it works like or is the same as those lipo b injections. I knew right away this increase how much is in my body and wanted to check that this is all good with some people with knowledge in this area.

Thanks for any help here.

P.S. I am now 41 years old, I used to compete very heavily and would very much like to get back into my "old contest shape".

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  227 lbs.
    Answers

^^^
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Depends on a lot of factors..genetics being the biggest.one since b12 in wrong form can cause problems
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  227 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    Depends on a lot of factors..genetics being the biggest.one since b12 in wrong form can cause problems
    hmm..what form do you recommend? methyl, hydroxyl, of cyano? And why dangerous if use the wrong form?
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  227 lbs.
    Answers

I did some more research and nothing shows b12 in the wrong form can cause problems.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. First cycle startin with Helladrol advice please
    By nsanegymfreak in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 11-09-2011, 12:12 AM
  2. I have been to the mountain with Anadraulic Pump
    By LG Sciences in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-12-2010, 06:02 PM
  3. Taking extra test with hrt script
    By fit guy in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-01-2010, 09:47 AM
  4. Been Taking Epistane With Fiber - How Dumb Am I?
    By Zero Tolerance in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-27-2008, 12:28 PM
  5. do I have to take Ribose with empty stomache?
    By comacho in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-07-2008, 10:27 PM