Sub-q video with Dr, Crisler

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post
    Interesting, do you remember which forum?
    I think it was steroidology.com but I can't find the thread.

2. Should I inject 30mg eod instead? Like Monday, Wednesday, and Friday? Instead of 50mg twice a week? Would this keep test levels and e2 at a better range?
    •   

3. ^^^bump^^^

4. Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post
    Should I inject 30mg eod instead? Like Monday, Wednesday, and Friday? Instead of 50mg twice a week? Would this keep test levels and e2 at a better range?
    I inject every other day, meaning Monday Wednesday Friday Sunday Tuesday Thursday Saturday. I divide my 150mg per week dose and inject .22ml every other day.

5. Quote Originally Posted by BJE View Post

I inject every other day, meaning Monday Wednesday Friday Sunday Tuesday Thursday Saturday. I divide my 150mg per week dose and inject .22ml every other day.
    I think I'll try 30mg eod, Monday Wednesday and Friday. I'll just inject on those days, and leave Sunday as a day to allow test levels and e2 to lower a bit. Would it really matter if I injected that small of an amount IM or sub-q? I'd rather just inject IM with a 25g 5/8" needle.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by BJE View Post

Do you have labs on this protocol?

<----thinking about going sub q

7. Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post
    Do you have labs on this protocol?

<----thinking about going sub q
    I had labs done last month. I was on 100mg per week at the time. I wanted to test at the low point but couldn't decide which day that would be. I ended up testing on the morning of the day between injections. I was a little disappointed that the result was total T 659 range 240-950. Free T 122 range 47-244. Bioavailable T 285 range 130-680. Free and bio T were still in the lower half of the range. I suspect that every other day dosing might give me a range of about 600-700 total T. My doctor said everything was fine because I'm in the range. I convinced him that if I'm going to be on TRT I had just as well at least be in the upper half of the ranges so he increased my dose to 150mg per week.

8. I had a 3-4 month today with my doc and discussed the fact that I am doing 50mg every 3.5 days and he said he doesn't give a **** what I do in between our meetings as long as I am happy. lol. He said, "I prescribe you 1 x 200mg every 3 months and I expect you to test in normal limits and come in every 3 months for labs. If you want to inject 7 days a week, I don't care. Just keep it healthy and in normal levels. My only goal is your health and happiness."

I love my doc.

9. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    He said, "I prescribe you 1 x 200mg every 3 months
    Now I know that i'm not reading this right, he prescribes you one 200mg dose every 3 months?

10. What, is that not normal? lol

Yeah, I wrote that wrong. I get a vial every 3 months.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My Consult with Dr. Crisler
    By firefighter2032 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-15-2008, 07:41 AM
  2. Chiropractor/Bloodwork/Pre-Dr Crisler
    By Kingneptune40 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 06-10-2007, 03:52 PM
  3. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-19-2007, 10:49 PM
  4. Dr. Crisler Somatropin Reconstitution ?
    By yianni54 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-30-2007, 08:58 PM
  5. A video with a better mood
    By Jayhawkk in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-01-2006, 01:29 PM