Got labs back for 100mg Test Cyp E7D

John2211

Awards
Just got my labs back.... and i was suprised and with questions.

* Total test - 1103
* Estradiol - 35
* Total PSA - 0.8

The positive side is this is definitely better than the 320 range i was on before TRT. And i do feel normal again.

I took this test on week 8 of my TRT. I see people taking their labs a day before next injection to get an accurate measure.. but i didnt have the time frame with school schedule....

On week 8 i shot up on monday then took these labs on wensday. If my peak was 1103 on a wensday...what is my trough on sunday or monday based of a 1103 peak??? Guess another test $$ will be the only way to find out.

Later,
JJ5012

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My guess is within that same range man.
8 weeks is plenty of time to let the test cyp build up in your system. The half life of that ester is around 2 weeks. Definitely would still be over 1000.
Impressive results for only 100mg a week!

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I think it is elevated from what it would be say 6 days from injection.....but who can say how much? nobody. Hopefully your doctor understands this and doesn't bump you down to 75mg EW :D Most of them fckers flip out at 900s nevermind over a grand. I always make sure to apply mid afternoon the day before and get blood drawn around 10AM the next morning to leave as much time as possible to get a more baseline reading (I'm trying androgel at this time). Then you can always say hey if I'm at 700 I'm probably more around 800's the day before. Of course the same applies with injections and testing the day before your next injection protocol...I'd do a proper 6th day blood test like you alluded too.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think it is elevated from what it would be say 6 days from injection.....but who can say how much? nobody. Hopefully your doctor understands this and doesn't bump you down to 75mg EW :D Most of them fckers flip out at 900s nevermind over a grand. I always make sure to apply mid afternoon the day before and get blood drawn around 10AM the next morning to leave as much time as possible to get a more baseline reading (I'm trying androgel at this time). Then you can always say hey if I'm at 700 I'm probably more around 800's the day before. Of course the same applies with injections and testing the day before your next injection protocol...I'd do a proper 6th day blood test like you alluded too.
Yes but at the same time, Androgel has a much different half life from that of test cyp.
The cypionate ester has built up in his system and as far as I'm concerned there wouldn't be much of a difference between two days in testing.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Yes but at the same time, Androgel has a much different half life from that of test cyp.
The cypionate ester has built up in his system and as far as I'm concerned there wouldn't be much of a difference between two days in testing.
I bet you there will be!!! If its more than a 100 point deviation...I "win"..prize to be determined. Saturated or not its still gonna spike post injection for days. This is where topical is superior...pretty constant levels. Was it only two days difference? I thought it was more like 4...but maybe I misread...

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Yeah he shot Monday and tested Wednesday so a proper Monday test would be 5 days difference ....he was only 2 days post injection when tested. Most likely why it was a grand plus

napalm

napalm

Awards
FWIW, I inject 50 every 4 days. Last labs had me @ 737 3 days after injection.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FWIW, I inject 50 every 4 days. Last labs had me @ 737 3 days after injection.
That's freakin good. I do e7d (200mg) and mine still drops to ~400 ng/dL by day 6.

carnivore24

Awards
FWIW I wd taking 250mg/ wk and got blood drawn 24 hours post and 7 days post injection. (Tests where done in the same week and after 6 months of trt) 24 hrs-1800.. 7 days- 1150. Range was 250-1100.

napalm

napalm

Awards
That's freakin good. I do e7d (200mg) and mine still drops to ~400 ng/dL by day 6.
You gotta break that s.hit up brother. You'll prolly find you don't need that much.

Try this: 75 every four days for about a month. Then get tested and see what your levels are 3 days after injection. I'll bet you a dollar you'll be amazed at what your levels are.

That's why I get so constipated when guys come in here just starting out saying they're on 200/week, an ai and hcg.

More is not better, better is better. Do some experimenting with dose to find out what works for YOU. It took me a year to figure out my dose. E2 was all over the place until I got it dialed in.

Your levels don't have to be in the 1700's to feel better, in fact, when my T was at it's highest is when I felt the worse.

UJMRYDER

Awards
Good to see that I am not the only one with high numbers at 100 mg per week. Heck, I have been at 80 mg per week for several weeks and tested at 1018 on the day of my next injection. My estroidal was slightly out of range by a few points.

This does make me think of a nagging question though. Is there any major determining factor on how someone will respond such as bodyweight, age, type of hypogonadism? I mean shut down is shut down, right? I'm 43, secondary, and weight about 180.

John2211

Awards
UJMRYDER....... Interesting topic. I was diagnosed secondary hypo...been hovering in the low 300's for 3 plus years. I am 60ft 185....athletic and lean.... and i was suprised my self.

To all above who responded. Thanks for insight

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You gotta break that s.hit up brother. You'll prolly find you don't need that much.

Try this: 75 every four days for about a month. Then get tested and see what your levels are 3 days after injection. I'll bet you a dollar you'll be amazed at what your levels are.

That's why I get so constipated when guys come in here just starting out saying they're on 200/week, an ai and hcg.

More is not better, better is better. Do some experimenting with dose to find out what works for YOU. It took me a year to figure out my dose. E2 was all over the place until I got it dialed in.

Your levels don't have to be in the 1700's to feel better, in fact, when my T was at it's highest is when I felt the worse.
Interesting.

I started at 140mg e10d and we've gradually moved up, but I hadn't really considered e4d. My estradiol has yet to climb above 20, which I also find interesting.

I'll try breaking it up into .75mL e4d and see what happens. Honestly, when tested I've NEVER been >600, but as you said more is not better.

Hell, I don't care what the # is, I care that it's optimal for my health, my sanity and my goals. If that number was 400, I wouldn't care as long as I felt good and my needs were met.

napalm

napalm

Awards
Interesting.

I started at 140mg e10d and we've gradually moved up, but I hadn't really considered e4d. My estradiol has yet to climb above 20, which I also find interesting.

I'll try breaking it up into .75mL e4d and see what happens. Honestly, when tested I've NEVER been >600, but as you said more is not better.

Hell, I don't care what the # is, I care that it's optimal for my health, my sanity and my goals. If that number was 400, I wouldn't care as long as I felt good and my needs were met.
Your e2 is never high because your getting it tested at your trough. I'd like to know what it is a couple days after injection.

With more frequent injections, you never really experience troughs, much more stable levels.

Think of it this way: using me as an example, my peaks are prolly in the ~1050-1100, troughs between 700-800. That's a range of ~350-400. Now, with your troughs of ~400, and peaks of - I'm guessing here of ~1400-1500 on 200/week, that gives you a range of ~1000.

See my point?

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your e2 is never high because your getting it tested at your trough. I'd like to know what it is a couple days after injection.

With more frequent injections, you never really experience troughs, much more stable levels.

Think of it this way: using me as an example, my peaks are prolly in the ~1050-1100, troughs between 700-800. That's a range of ~350-400. Now, with your troughs of ~400, and peaks of - I'm guessing here of ~1400-1500 on 200/week, that gives you a range of ~1000.

See my point?
Oh absolutely. I would much rather have smaller peaks/valleys as you do. Hormonal fluctuation is a pain in the arse. Today is my normal inject day, so I'm going to try your suggestion; I've got a doc appt for labs scheduled mid-month, so I'll be curious to see where I'm at.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
These docs are so uneducated in this field (probably because they are not "from this field" and are just prescribing trt out of their office to their long time patients who end up getting older and/or to make a buck)....they LOVE to do the "once per month" or "twice per month" injection lol. As if the half life of test is 28 days or something like that. Just basic 101 stuff there. E10days is actually not the worst idea, but when its such a high mg amount at once it turns into a bad idea quickly. There is this 'lets inject as much as possible as few times as possible" mentality out there. But looking at all the guys #'s, I was thinking OP would be around 7-800 6-7 days out from injection....I think that is accurate esp judging by these #'s.