TRT advice needed
- 04-22-2013, 01:00 PM
TRT advice needed
I'm 37 and after experimenting with Anabolics and even going on TRT from a shady and expensive clinic, I've been on nothing for over a year. I went to my regular Dr. because of a lack of energy and sex drive. My test level is 536 but free test is low at 8.4 (8.7-25.1). My regular Dr. now is willing to put me on TRT. Questions-
What does the low free test really mean? My overall level appears to be ok at 536.
He likes gel, but should I push for injectables over gel? What are the negative of gel these days?
Can you take extra gel in the beginning to kickstart the program or "blast" at times with the gel?
Should I push for HCG or clomid?
Thanks in advance!
- 04-22-2013, 01:15 PM
I sort of hate to say it, but TRT probably will only make things worse. What you should try first is one of the nettle root based products that lowers SHBG to see where your free test goes. if that doesn't work, there are studies done with 2 or 3 days every 2 weeks of low dosed winstrol (if I remember the study right) that showed significant SHBG reduction without lowering testosterone levels.
04-22-2013, 02:19 PM
I sure wouldn't go on TRT, sounds like your doc doesn't know what he is doing by agreeing to put you on with levels in that range and not determining why your free is low.
04-22-2013, 09:40 PM
I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Silver3CSRT8 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 5Last Post: 03-19-2013, 11:35 PM
- By Zero Tolerance in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 17Last Post: 08-14-2009, 11:28 AM
- By dalejmurphy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 09-19-2004, 07:28 AM
- By canadian champ in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-03-2004, 01:23 AM
- By Dump1567 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 24Last Post: 08-03-2004, 07:42 AM