hcg monotherapy w/anastrozole dosing

sumradagnoth

sumradagnoth

Awards
just quickly polling folks that are doing hcg mono... what your dosing schedule is like for the hcg an ai?

my doc started me on hcg mono 500 iu mwf, anastrozole .5mg twice a week... doubled my testosterone (started at around 200, shot up to 500 after two weeks) and e2 was in check (from labs) for a couple of weeks... now everything seems to be getting worse oddly... brain fog is back, getting bad water retention, etc.. suspect e2 is up somehow (last quest ultrasensitive test result was 10... need to get retested)

so before i start changing around dosing, i wanted to see how others were doing this and maintaining positive results.
doc has said to change up dosing (up to 750 iu) and maybe more frequent ai (eod or e3d) at .25 mg ... i dunno... it seems very wishy washy and im getting uncomfortable.

any guidance?

MIGUEL1J

MIGUEL1J

Awards
I did mono hcg therapy for a year, and I think my doctor is going to put me back on it very soon, he switched me to testosterone cream and the labs are not so great

1000iu m/w/f it took about 6-8 months for everything to get settled in. Your body will do very well for first 2-3 months then when it reaches a point all your labs will come back out of whack. Don't be worried after a few more months it stabilizes and you'll have high levels of testosterone and everything else will go back to normal.

My doctor put me on letro when my estrogen shot through the roof he eventually switched it to adex, but then again my testosterone levels after 7 months was 700-1100. Stick with it it's worth it.

sumradagnoth

sumradagnoth

Awards
thanks
getting bloods again tomorrow to see where things are. so i suppose the advice is to just stay the course for a few months and see what happens? i get very nervous when the estrogen sides start up... i retain water BAAAAAD and end up looking totally bloated.

sumradagnoth

sumradagnoth

Awards
My doctor put me on letro when my estrogen shot through the roof he eventually switched it to adex, but then again my testosterone levels after 7 months was 700-1100. Stick with it it's worth it.
what was your adex dosage and frequency?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Need to see what else it is effecting. Could be cortisol issues which need to be addressed. Suggest a cortisol saliva test from canary hormones to rule this out.

sumradagnoth

sumradagnoth

Awards
Need to see what else it is effecting. Could be cortisol issues which need to be addressed. Suggest a cortisol saliva test from canary hormones to rule this out.
home test kit is available? do you send it back to lab for results or are they 100% home kits?

sumradagnoth

sumradagnoth

Awards
is elevated cortisol and/or progesterone a side of hcg?