TRT from anti-aging clinic - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

TRT from anti-aging clinic

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. New Member

You guys are out of control !! Age is 36 almost 37. Look up black sabbath and you'll find the "geezer" in me.

2. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by geezer7178 View Post
    You guys are out of control !! Age is 36 almost 37. Look up black sabbath and you'll find the "geezer" in me.
    Word brotha. I'm following this thread. Keep the updates coming.
  3. New Member

Wow the test. must be kicking into high gear now. I'm litterally eating all day, and I'm still starving!!! Tryng to keep the diet as clean as possible, so its hard to just add cals. I can definately see a change in my overall size, most noticable is in the shoulders and forearms of all places.
    •   

4. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Wow the test. must be kicking into high gear now. I'm litterally eating all day, and I'm still starving!!! Tryng to keep the diet as clean as possible, so its hard to just add cals. I can definately see a change in my overall size, most noticable is in the shoulders and forearms of all places.
    Sounds great!! How's your overall mood and energy? ?
  5. New Member

Mood is much better than I was expecting. I mean, I am now more calm, not so moody, NO "roid rage", but I do notice a good increase foucused aggression, if that makes sense. Energy is good the day of the injection til about 3 - 4 days later then I'm tired and groggy again, espically in the AM's. I am going to try to get a real AI, not Tamoxifen, to see if better E control will allow the high T levels to continue to provide longer lasting energy?? Maybe I'll have to switch to twice weekly T. injections. IDK.

Had a killer arm workout Saturday, I mean felt like my skin was tearing, ****ing loved it !!!! No real change in strength, but I was pretty strong to start off with.

Had the clinic labs drawan Friday, should get the result tomorrow or Wed. then I can ask for the real AI.
  6. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

geezer so it seems like you're loving it so far.
  7. New Member

Hell ya buddy !! Just need to get a few things dialed in, ya know.
  8. New Member

Alright my clinic labs are back. I really didn't realize there is such a difference in the ranges between Quest and LabCorp !! Anyway. Total test 1163 (348-1197) Free test. 48.9 (8.7-25.1) Estrodiol 90.6 (7.6 - 42.6) IGF 298 (69-226). H&H 15 & 46. FYI lab draw was 5 days post injection. I'm on 150 mg/week. .9 iu of GH. 20 mg tamoxifen three/week. HCG 500 iu 1/week.

Just spoke with the Dr. - I asked for a real AI to decrease that estodiol. I am getting e2 symptoms, mainly water retention in my ankles but I also notice it in my face. Also some tiredness towards the end of the week.
  9. Senior Member

Just spoke with the Dr. - I asked for a real AI to decrease that estodiol. I am getting e2 symptoms, mainly water retention in my ankles but I also notice it in my face. Also some tiredness towards the end of the week.
    What did he say? Is he going to prescribe you an AI, and if so which one?
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Keep in mind that if you don't need to be on the HCG, drop it. It is certainly adding to your e2 levels and is notorious for lethargy.
  11. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Keep in mind that if you don't need to be on the HCG, drop it. It is certainly adding to your e2 levels and is notorious for lethargy.
    If assuming you are going to do trt for life, would you even need hcg?
  12. Senior Member

Unless you plan on stopping the trt some day and want to restart your test.
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Or if kids may someday be in the picture. Also, there are a few poor saps that would rather deal with the sides and have bigger balls.
  14. New Member

I did not know about the lethargy and HCG. Don't really care about nut size, the wife won't put em in her mouth any way, LOL. I have kids already, but I can't completely r/o the possibility of having another, that's why I keep the HCG kinda just in case.

Regarding the AI, he said ok, just needed to clear it with my "clinic advisor" Not sure which one.
  15. New Member

I did not know about the lethargy and HCG. Don't really care about nut size, the wife won't put em in her mouth any way, LOL. I have kids already, but I can't completely r/o the possibility of having another, that's why I keep the HCG kinda just in case.

Regarding the AI, he said ok, just needed to clear it with my "clinic advisor" Not sure which one.
    Does anyone know if after years on trt without hcg if you can then start up hcg and get your boys working again?
  16. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by titanelmo View Post
    Does anyone know if after years on trt without hcg if you can then start up hcg and get your boys working again?
    basically yes. they shrink because the external testosterone stops your body from producing LH, which is what signals the testicles to produce internal testosterone which keeps size up. its not like the cells die. So adding in the external LH via HCG causes them to start internally producing again. Whether after years of TRT you can restore fertility is a little iffier, but it has been successful plenty of times.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

EasyEJL is spot on. The endos I was working with said that if you don't plan to try to get off of TRT or have kids in the next year, don't get on HCG because of all the sides. Once you know that you plan to get off and try to kick in the body's natural production, they would lay out a plan and it was usually a 3-6 month process. Conversely, they said that even if you are on HCG, it would be about the same process and you would not be gaining anything by staying on it in the meantime.
  18. New Member

Just talked the the Dr. he is going to Rx me Arimidex. Not sure on his recommended dosage yet, But at 90 e2, whats the best way to slowly lower the e2? I know I don't wanna crush it. And should I continue the Tamoxifen while I wait for the e2 levels to drop, to aviod any sides?
  19. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

probably .5mg EOD to E3D would do it. basically there isn't any way to be sure without bloodwork, so go 3-4 weeks on a starting dose (i'd go with the .5mg eod) and see what blood tests show at a month then adjust.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

When I first started TRT, I had e2 at 103 on 200mg a week. .5 of Arimidex the day after injection crushed it to 17. Some people do better on Aromasin.
  21. Senior Member

Just talked the the Dr. he is going to Rx me Arimidex. Not sure on his recommended dosage yet, But at 90 e2, whats the best way to slowly lower the e2? I know I don't wanna crush it. And should I continue the Tamoxifen while I wait for the e2 levels to drop, to aviod any sides?
    Any updates geezer?
  22. New Member

I get my arimidex today, I'll start .5mg tonight eod. and see if the water retention disapates. Also getting some R elbow tendinitis, high estrogen casues an increase in laxity in ligaments and tendons, so hopefully decrease e2 = decrease R elbow pain.

On a side note I played a 3-3 hockey tournament last weekend, which equals to about 2.5 hrs total ice time, over 3.5 hrs. Endurance was sick !!!! compaired to previous years i'd played the same tourny. P.S. We won!!!
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

I wouldn't be running that much dex on TRT doses. Better to ramp up than to crash e2 and then need to baseline again. If you are injecting once a week, I'd take the .5 the day after when you are at your peak and see how you do.
  24. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    I wouldn't be running that much dex on TRT doses. Better to ramp up than to crash e2 and then need to baseline again. If you are injecting once a week, I'd take the .5 the day after when you are at your peak and see how you do.
    Would you say .25 eod would be a good trt dose ?
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Well, most people don't need an AI once they get leveled out and properly set up on a good protocol. There are some people that are more prone to e2 type issues, and they may need to run something, but people that are on cycle will run .5 eod. Typically dex will come in .5 and 1mg doses, so it is much easier to run .5 at the peak and see how it works.

Another option would be to run Aromasin or generic equivalent. This seems to be better tolerated and shows to increase IGF and doesn't have a rebound effect on e2.
  26. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

given the way any of the AIs work, its probably just as well to use .5mg every 4 days as .25 EOD (and simpler, since it normally comes in .5)
    This space for rent

27. New Member

I don't know what mg pills i'll get till tonight, if .5's i'll try .25 eod. I have more adipose tissue than maybe some of you at 22% bf at 270 lbs, so I believe I need a little more E2 control. My T dose is 150/wk and the last two week i've increased to 200/wk. Not sure why, I decieded to increase so early, but I'm going to go to 300 next week, then 400 x 2 wks, then 300/wk, then 200/wk and back down to 150/wk, my TRT dose. I guess my own little blast.
  28. Senior Member

I don't know what mg pills i'll get till tonight, if .5's i'll try .25 eod. I have more adipose tissue than maybe some of you at 22% bf at 270 lbs, so I believe I need a little more E2 control. My T dose is 150/wk and the last two week i've increased to 200/wk. Not sure why, I decieded to increase so early, but I'm going to go to 300 next week, then 400 x 2 wks, then 300/wk, then 200/wk and back down to 150/wk, my TRT dose. I guess my own little blast.
    Already you're blasting?
  29. New Member

Ya I couldn't resist !!
  30. New Member

I guess my reasoning is this I can see I will not be able to lose more fat and keep gaining muscle, so ill add a little more muscle then work like hell to burn more fat off and just the extra muscle I've built during the blast.
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

I'm thinking you got onto TRT for the wrong reasons. You probably should have just ran a cycle since that seems like the real reason behind starting test. You don't even have things stabilized yet and you are looking to add to it.
  32. New Member

I may be a little premature on the blast, but only becasue I'm very impatient. However I assure you TRT was NOT started for the wrong reason, with a starting total test. of 44 and an undectable free test.
  33. New Member

Got my adex, they are capsules?? So can't half them, luckily they are .5 mg, so ill take .5 e3d.
  34. New Member

Got my adex, they are capsules?? So can't half them, luckily they are .5 mg, so ill take .5 e3d.
    Mine are .5mg capsules also
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

That is generally what you will find. Adex is harsh on lipids and will destroy your e2 if it is not watched. I've worked with guys running huge cycles and 1mg is rarely, if ever, needed.
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by titanelmo View Post

Mine are .5mg capsules also
    Just wondering how much these anti aging clinic charge for adex, knowing it is extremely cheap in 1mg generic tablet form. Can be cut into any dose you want, .5mg dose is probably going to kill your e2.
  37. New Member

So kisaj you think .5 per week?
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Only you and your bloods will know for sure, but I personally would start with the least amount and work up. When I started at 200mg a week, .5 the day after injection took care of the anxiety and aggression. I didn't need to take anymore. Logic was dictating that if I needed to take an AI to bring down the effects of the level of test I was prescribed, that I probably need to take less test. For some reason people have difficulty in understanding this.
  39. Senior Member

So kisaj you think .5 per week?
    Geezer what's going on? I always look forward to your updates..
  40. New Member

Well this is my second week of 400. I worked like 4 days of 16-18 hrs last week, still all but 1 lift in too. Any way just in a week I feel fat loss has ramped up. BP up a tiny but too. Lifts are going well, strong pumps. I haven't really testing strength, don't want any injuries, "I aint got time for that." One big draw back is endurance is decreased. Played back to back hockey games the other night. Granted I has like 40-50 saves each game, I was gassed. Rocking .5 adex 3/week, water retention down, so I guess it's right? No labs though to really tell.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Igf1 at anti aging clinic?
    By superbman in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-17-2009, 06:17 PM
  2. 24 year old going to anti-aging clinic
    By Neowolfe in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-08-2009, 12:33 PM
  3. Prescription for hGH from Anti-Aging Dr.
    By jinxie in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-09-2008, 10:30 AM
  4. Anti-Aging Clinics?
    By Green888 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-04-2007, 12:25 PM
  5. The Cost of Anti-Aging Clinics' Products
    By Josey Wales in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-26-2005, 07:57 PM