TRT from anti-aging clinic

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by geezer7178 View Post
    Just finished the 4th week test injection. Well the "back-nee" is starting. I scrub the hell out it in the shower too. I guess I should start seeing some increase in strength too? if the test. is rising.
    Acne is s small price to pay. imo

2. Quote Originally Posted by geezer7178 View Post
    Just finished the 4th week test injection. Well the "back-nee" is starting. I scrub the hell out it in the shower too. I guess I should start seeing some increase in strength too? if the test. is rising.
    Other than the acne how are you feeling?
    •   

3. Ya I definitely don't sweat the acne, minor for sure. I feel good!! I can see muscle size is bigger or maybe just more defined, but i can really see it in my quads. I can also say I have more endurance during hockey!! We'll see in two weeks or so I have an all day tourney.

I can definitely see the big temptation to blast, I mean the results I had in 1 month just doubled!! Temptation's wing, can I shake it ????

4. Quote Originally Posted by geezer7178 View Post
    Ya I definitely don't sweat the acne, minor for sure. I feel good!! I can see muscle size is bigger or maybe just more defined, but i can really see it in my quads. I can also say I have more endurance during hockey!! We'll see in two weeks or so I have an all day tourney.

I can definitely see the big temptation to blast, I mean the results I had in 1 month just doubled!! Temptation's wing, can I shake it ????
    How's your overall mood and sex drive??

5. Mood is better than before I started TRT but still up and down for sure. As far sex drive, to honest I never really felt a decrease in drive, ever. That being said I did have weaker erections which has corrected itself.

I'm going to run some labs tomorrow on my own, free access, just to check liver enzymes, CBC, igf-1, I still have concerns regarding the tamoxifen. That I don't think I can let go with out seeing labs.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by geezer7178 View Post
    Mood is better than before I started TRT but still up and down for sure. As far sex drive, to honest I never really felt a decrease in drive, ever. That being said I did have weaker erections which has corrected itself.

I'm going to run some labs tomorrow on my own, free access, just to check liver enzymes, CBC, igf-1, I still have concerns regarding the tamoxifen. That I don't think I can let go with out seeing labs.
    Well that sounds like pretty good results so far!! I don't believe tamoxifen is all that harsh on the liver, but it definitely doesn't hurt to check it out.

7. Tamoxifen is a poor choice for estrogen control. It does nothing to regulate estrogen levels, it just binds to estrogen receptors at certain sites in your body.

8. I know that's why if my e2 levels are sky high then I can push for a real AI, doctor is set on tamoxifen.

9. Well on the third day after my #4 test. injection. My own labs results are in. Liver - wnl. H&H 15 and 49. LH is <.2 Total test. 879 (241-827 range) Estradiol - 51, PSA - wnl. Didn't do cholesterol, I wasn't fasting, didn't do free test. just forgot. Tried to run IGF-1 but I think the girls at the office, messed it up, becasue they have to collect and freeze, oh well.

I'll have the full clinic labs in a few weeks, obvousily I need a true AI. I like the TT #. I can tell you I am for sure dropping fat and maintaining or even adding a little mass.

10. Not sure what to make of that LH #. I am on HCG, maybe negative feed back ??

11. Ok they did get IGF-1 its 298 (55-331) I think its only slightly higher from pre - GH.

12. Quote Originally Posted by geezer7178 View Post
    Ok they did get IGF-1 its 298 (55-331) I think its only slightly higher from pre - GH.
    Still it's at the high end of normal and that's good.

13. Quote Originally Posted by jiggero View Post
    Still it's at the high end of normal and that's good.
    Sorry if this was covered and I missed it but, What is the OP's age as that will dictate if 298 is high end of normal or above normal?

14. Well his username is geezer

15. LOL. Could be mental or physical.

16. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    LOL. Could be mental or physical.
    Or both.

17. Quote Originally Posted by jiggero View Post
    Well his username is geezer
    exactly why I brought it up 298 for anyone over 35 is above normal and well damn great!

18. Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    exactly why I brought it up 298 for anyone over 35 is above normal and well damn great!
    That's what i said.

19. Quote Originally Posted by jiggero View Post
    That's what i said.
    no no its supposed to be that's what she said!

Sorry had to!

20. Forget about her, it's what i say that counts. LOL

21. You guys are out of control !! Age is 36 almost 37. Look up black sabbath and you'll find the "geezer" in me.

22. Quote Originally Posted by geezer7178 View Post
    You guys are out of control !! Age is 36 almost 37. Look up black sabbath and you'll find the "geezer" in me.
    Word brotha. I'm following this thread. Keep the updates coming.

23. Wow the test. must be kicking into high gear now. I'm litterally eating all day, and I'm still starving!!! Tryng to keep the diet as clean as possible, so its hard to just add cals. I can definately see a change in my overall size, most noticable is in the shoulders and forearms of all places.

24. Quote Originally Posted by geezer7178 View Post
    Wow the test. must be kicking into high gear now. I'm litterally eating all day, and I'm still starving!!! Tryng to keep the diet as clean as possible, so its hard to just add cals. I can definately see a change in my overall size, most noticable is in the shoulders and forearms of all places.
    Sounds great!! How's your overall mood and energy? ?

25. Mood is much better than I was expecting. I mean, I am now more calm, not so moody, NO "roid rage", but I do notice a good increase foucused aggression, if that makes sense. Energy is good the day of the injection til about 3 - 4 days later then I'm tired and groggy again, espically in the AM's. I am going to try to get a real AI, not Tamoxifen, to see if better E control will allow the high T levels to continue to provide longer lasting energy?? Maybe I'll have to switch to twice weekly T. injections. IDK.

Had a killer arm workout Saturday, I mean felt like my skin was tearing, ****ing loved it !!!! No real change in strength, but I was pretty strong to start off with.

Had the clinic labs drawan Friday, should get the result tomorrow or Wed. then I can ask for the real AI.

26. geezer so it seems like you're loving it so far.

27. Hell ya buddy !! Just need to get a few things dialed in, ya know.

28. Alright my clinic labs are back. I really didn't realize there is such a difference in the ranges between Quest and LabCorp !! Anyway. Total test 1163 (348-1197) Free test. 48.9 (8.7-25.1) Estrodiol 90.6 (7.6 - 42.6) IGF 298 (69-226). H&H 15 & 46. FYI lab draw was 5 days post injection. I'm on 150 mg/week. .9 iu of GH. 20 mg tamoxifen three/week. HCG 500 iu 1/week.

Just spoke with the Dr. - I asked for a real AI to decrease that estodiol. I am getting e2 symptoms, mainly water retention in my ankles but I also notice it in my face. Also some tiredness towards the end of the week.

29. Quote Originally Posted by geezer7178 View Post

Just spoke with the Dr. - I asked for a real AI to decrease that estodiol. I am getting e2 symptoms, mainly water retention in my ankles but I also notice it in my face. Also some tiredness towards the end of the week.
    What did he say? Is he going to prescribe you an AI, and if so which one?

30. Keep in mind that if you don't need to be on the HCG, drop it. It is certainly adding to your e2 levels and is notorious for lethargy.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Igf1 at anti aging clinic?
    By superbman in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-17-2009, 07:17 PM
  2. 24 year old going to anti-aging clinic
    By Neowolfe in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-08-2009, 01:33 PM
  3. Prescription for hGH from Anti-Aging Dr.
    By jinxie in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-09-2008, 11:30 AM
  4. Anti-Aging Clinics?
    By Green888 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-04-2007, 01:25 PM
  5. The Cost of Anti-Aging Clinics' Products
    By Josey Wales in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-26-2005, 08:57 PM