TRT from anti-aging clinic

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Registered User
    kisaj's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,205
    Answers
    0


    how much does the GH run you $ wise?

  2. Registered User
    geezer7178's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    94
    Answers
    0


    Welllll..... It's really pricey $3100 total for six months. Clinic price, I know you can piece it together cheaper. But what the hell.
  3. Registered User
    kisaj's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,205
    Answers
    0


    Hoooly crap. You better look good. LOL
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    harbonah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,716
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by geezer7178 View Post
    Welllll..... It's really pricey $3100 total for six months. Clinic price, I know you can piece it together cheaper. But what the hell.
    This is why the peptides look so good...
  5. Registered User
    geezer7178's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    94
    Answers
    0


    Ya know kisaj that's what my wife said!!!! Lol

    Haven't read up much on peptides
  6. Registered User
    geezer7178's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    94
    Answers
    0


    Not sure if its the gh but I've been pouring sweat during my workouts!
  7. Registered User
    geezer7178's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    94
    Answers
    0


    Ok boys, three weeks in. 1 lb scale weight down. 4% !!!! BF down. Holy tuna man, the BF is melting off. No change in strength. I may have to stop the HCG, have injected twice, both times it left a small red zone at the injection site, NOT infection just skin irritation, I'll see what happens next injection. Most likely start the Tamox. today or tomorrow, too.
  8. Registered User
    titanelmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    29
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by geezer7178 View Post
    Ok boys, three weeks in. 1 lb scale weight down. 4% !!!! BF down. Holy tuna man, the BF is melting off. No change in strength. I may have to stop the HCG, have injected twice, both times it left a small red zone at the injection site, NOT infection just skin irritation, I'll see what happens next injection. Most likely start the Tamox. today or tomorrow, too.
    Awesome. I am surprised about the HCG. For me the oil in the test C leaves some irritation when i sub q. keep up you should get some increased strength soon if your test was super low pre TRT.

    TE
  9. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,867
    Answers
    0


    I've had that reaction with HCG too
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  10. Registered User
    harbonah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,716
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I've had that reaction with HCG too
    Pharma hcg? Sounds like it was not clean.

    Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk HD
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  11. Registered User
    kisaj's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,205
    Answers
    0


    HCG always may be hurt in the area it was injected for a day or so and gave me a stomach ache (I shot in my gut). Aside from that, I just got really bloated and agitated.
  12. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,867
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    Pharma hcg? Sounds like it was not clean.

    Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk HD
    yep, pharma only as part of TRT. all I can guess was the bacteriostatic water they used had something in it that irritated me. Some do add different things to it. It usually the alcohol of course for sterility, but it can have sodium chloride in it too, or sodium chloride without alcohol.
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  13. Registered User
    geezer7178's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    94
    Answers
    0


    Ya, no reaction to Test but I do IM for test. The Hcg doesn't hurt just that skin irritation. Glad to hear ya'll get that same hcg reaction, and Yes pharma grade.
  14. Registered User
    geezer7178's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    94
    Answers
    0


    Anything that I should expect when I take the tamoxifen??
  15. Registered User
    harbonah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,716
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    yep, pharma only as part of TRT. all I can guess was the bacteriostatic water they used had something in it that irritated me. Some do add different things to it. It usually the alcohol of course for sterility, but it can have sodium chloride in it too, or sodium chloride without alcohol.
    Ever make your own its cheap and easy.

    Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk HD
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  16. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,867
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    Ever make your own its cheap and easy.

    Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk HD
    nah, I just stopped using HCG. much simpler I've had all the kids i'm going to have, i'm married, and don't have a bunch of ego tied up in the size of my balls. Realistically, even after being on TRT for hmm 3 years or so now although they are a little smaller than before, they aren't tiny or anything. probably 3/4 their original size
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  17. Registered User
    geezer7178's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    94
    Answers
    0


    Well took the Tamox. last night bout dinner time, felt nothing. Evan had a killer lift last night!!
  18. Registered User
    jiggero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,128
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by geezer7178 View Post
    Well took the Tamox. last night bout dinner time, felt nothing.
    You don't usually feel anything from the tamoxifen.
  19. Registered User
    geezer7178's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    94
    Answers
    0


    Ya everything has been super smooth so far.
  20. Registered User
    geezer7178's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    94
    Answers
    0


    Just finished the 4th week test injection. Well the "back-nee" is starting. I scrub the hell out it in the shower too. I guess I should start seeing some increase in strength too? if the test. is rising.
  21. Registered User
    jiggero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,128
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by geezer7178 View Post
    Just finished the 4th week test injection. Well the "back-nee" is starting. I scrub the hell out it in the shower too. I guess I should start seeing some increase in strength too? if the test. is rising.
    Acne is s small price to pay. imo
  22. Registered User
    jiggero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,128
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by geezer7178 View Post
    Just finished the 4th week test injection. Well the "back-nee" is starting. I scrub the hell out it in the shower too. I guess I should start seeing some increase in strength too? if the test. is rising.
    Other than the acne how are you feeling?
  23. Registered User
    geezer7178's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    94
    Answers
    0


    Ya I definitely don't sweat the acne, minor for sure. I feel good!! I can see muscle size is bigger or maybe just more defined, but i can really see it in my quads. I can also say I have more endurance during hockey!! We'll see in two weeks or so I have an all day tourney.

    I can definitely see the big temptation to blast, I mean the results I had in 1 month just doubled!! Temptation's wing, can I shake it ????
  24. Registered User
    jiggero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,128
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by geezer7178 View Post
    Ya I definitely don't sweat the acne, minor for sure. I feel good!! I can see muscle size is bigger or maybe just more defined, but i can really see it in my quads. I can also say I have more endurance during hockey!! We'll see in two weeks or so I have an all day tourney.

    I can definitely see the big temptation to blast, I mean the results I had in 1 month just doubled!! Temptation's wing, can I shake it ????
    How's your overall mood and sex drive??
  25. Registered User
    geezer7178's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    94
    Answers
    0


    Mood is better than before I started TRT but still up and down for sure. As far sex drive, to honest I never really felt a decrease in drive, ever. That being said I did have weaker erections which has corrected itself.

    I'm going to run some labs tomorrow on my own, free access, just to check liver enzymes, CBC, igf-1, I still have concerns regarding the tamoxifen. That I don't think I can let go with out seeing labs.
  26. Registered User
    jiggero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,128
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by geezer7178 View Post
    Mood is better than before I started TRT but still up and down for sure. As far sex drive, to honest I never really felt a decrease in drive, ever. That being said I did have weaker erections which has corrected itself.

    I'm going to run some labs tomorrow on my own, free access, just to check liver enzymes, CBC, igf-1, I still have concerns regarding the tamoxifen. That I don't think I can let go with out seeing labs.
    Well that sounds like pretty good results so far!! I don't believe tamoxifen is all that harsh on the liver, but it definitely doesn't hurt to check it out.
  27. Registered User
    v4lu3s's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    336
    Answers
    0


    Tamoxifen is a poor choice for estrogen control. It does nothing to regulate estrogen levels, it just binds to estrogen receptors at certain sites in your body.
  28. Registered User
    geezer7178's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    94
    Answers
    0


    I know that's why if my e2 levels are sky high then I can push for a real AI, doctor is set on tamoxifen.
  29. Registered User
    geezer7178's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    94
    Answers
    0


    Well on the third day after my #4 test. injection. My own labs results are in. Liver - wnl. H&H 15 and 49. LH is <.2 Total test. 879 (241-827 range) Estradiol - 51, PSA - wnl. Didn't do cholesterol, I wasn't fasting, didn't do free test. just forgot. Tried to run IGF-1 but I think the girls at the office, messed it up, becasue they have to collect and freeze, oh well.

    I'll have the full clinic labs in a few weeks, obvousily I need a true AI. I like the TT #. I can tell you I am for sure dropping fat and maintaining or even adding a little mass.
  30. Registered User
    geezer7178's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    94
    Answers
    0


    Not sure what to make of that LH #. I am on HCG, maybe negative feed back ??
  31. Registered User
    geezer7178's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    94
    Answers
    0


    Ok they did get IGF-1 its 298 (55-331) I think its only slightly higher from pre - GH.
  32. Registered User
    jiggero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,128
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by geezer7178 View Post
    Ok they did get IGF-1 its 298 (55-331) I think its only slightly higher from pre - GH.
    Still it's at the high end of normal and that's good.
  33. Registered User
    harbonah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,716
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jiggero View Post
    Still it's at the high end of normal and that's good.
    Sorry if this was covered and I missed it but, What is the OP's age as that will dictate if 298 is high end of normal or above normal?
  34. Registered User
    jiggero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,128
    Answers
    0


    Well his username is geezer
  35. Registered User
    kisaj's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,205
    Answers
    0


    LOL. Could be mental or physical.
  36. Registered User
    jiggero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,128
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    LOL. Could be mental or physical.
    Or both.
  37. Registered User
    harbonah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,716
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jiggero View Post
    Well his username is geezer
    exactly why I brought it up 298 for anyone over 35 is above normal and well damn great!
  38. Registered User
    jiggero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,128
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    exactly why I brought it up 298 for anyone over 35 is above normal and well damn great!
    That's what i said.
  39. Registered User
    harbonah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,716
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jiggero View Post
    That's what i said.
    no no its supposed to be that's what she said!































































































































































    Sorry had to!
  40. Registered User
    jiggero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,128
    Answers
    0


    Forget about her, it's what i say that counts. LOL
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Igf1 at anti aging clinic?
    By superbman in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-17-2009, 06:17 PM
  2. 24 year old going to anti-aging clinic
    By Neowolfe in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-08-2009, 12:33 PM
  3. Prescription for hGH from Anti-Aging Dr.
    By jinxie in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-09-2008, 10:30 AM
  4. Anti-Aging Clinics?
    By Green888 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-04-2007, 12:25 PM
  5. The Cost of Anti-Aging Clinics' Products
    By Josey Wales in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-26-2005, 07:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in