TRT from anti-aging clinic

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Sorry if this was already stated but clomid is being used for TRT and has a good safety profile with a study of 3 years at 25mg. Altough it won't feel as good as 150-200mg test a week.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html

2. Well first pin yesterday, figured I needed a starting point so I went for 150 once a week. Ill do Hcg 500 iu wed.

Thanks for all the suggestions, by the way.
    •   

3. Ok I know real results are not supposed to be Til 3-4 wks but I swear I have a ton of energy already and oily skin as well. Can't wait to get to 2-3 month mark. Did first hcg last night. Will start hgh next week. Ya'll were right T 4 life!!!

4. Quote Originally Posted by geezer7178 View Post
    Ok I know real results are not supposed to be Til 3-4 wks but I swear I have a ton of energy already and oily skin as well. Can't wait to get to 2-3 month mark. Did first hcg last night. Will start hgh next week. Ya'll were right T 4 life!!!
    Keep us updated. Rock on. Peace.

TE

5. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    There is a great product out there called forma stanzol that I am currently taking while on TRT. It has worked great as my only AI source. You can find it at Mr Supps
    I am calling bull**** you may use it and think it helps but I am doubting it after looking at the ingredienits list..25mgs DIM7,8 - Benzoflavone (99%) 25mgChrysin 4mgHorse Chestnut seed extract 8mgI Hate companies that pull this crap it does not have Formestane in it at all I say if a company does this they should be blacklisted by the bodybuilding community as a whole..
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Tons of AI's will do that.
    Forma is a good product but it is also steroidal, so for someone who is concerned about shutdown in the future as he had plans to come off of TRT, I would suggest something else. A steroidal AI will just increase the odds of becoming more shut down and make coming off TRT harder.

If it only had Forma in it...

Ingredienits list..25mgs DIM7,8 - Benzoflavone (99%) 25mgChrysin 4mgHorse Chestnut seed extract 8mg

7. Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    I am calling bull**** you may use it and think it helps but I am doubting it after looking at the ingredienits list..25mgs DIM7,8 - Benzoflavone (99%) 25mgChrysin 4mgHorse Chestnut seed extract 8mgI Hate companies that pull this crap it does not have Formestane in it at all I say if a company does this they should be blacklisted by the bodybuilding community as a whole..
    Umm.... The very first ingredient is Formestane 100mg. The other ingredients are added in to increase the AI effect because they are all better absorbed transdermally. I'm not trying to change your thoughts on the product but I just wanted to point out that yes it does have Formestane in it.

8. In any case I'm sticking with the Tamoxifen 20mg/twice/week. Spoke with the doc. had some valid points for it vs adex/aromasin. Now this may be placebo but I swear I was stronger last night, maybe all in my head, but doing single arm DB rows went up to the 115's for 8 reps each, last week felt taxed with the 105's at 6 reps ??? placebo or test. effects --- I'll take it!! Stoked to start the GH next week.

9. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Umm.... The very first ingredient is Formestane 100mg. The other ingredients are added in to increase the AI effect because they are all better absorbed transdermally. I'm not trying to change your thoughts on the product but I just wanted to point out that yes it does have Formestane in it.
    Only post I find only lists

25mgs DIM 7,8 - Benzoflavone (99%) 25mg Chrysin 4mg Horse Chestnut seed extract 8mg

No where does it say it has formastane on the only link I found? If it has it at 100mg then I take that back.
    Formastane alone is great no idea why they think it would work better with this list of things,added but oh well.
    Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2
    ForeRunner Labs

10. Well only the second day of GH and I already got the 'you look more rested' from a co worker. I don't feel any different but I guess the bags under my eyes do look a little better?

11. how much does the GH run you $ wise?

12. Welllll..... It's really pricey $3100 total for six months. Clinic price, I know you can piece it together cheaper. But what the hell.

13. Hoooly crap. You better look good. LOL

14. Quote Originally Posted by geezer7178 View Post
    Welllll..... It's really pricey $3100 total for six months. Clinic price, I know you can piece it together cheaper. But what the hell.
    This is why the peptides look so good...

15. Ya know kisaj that's what my wife said!!!! Lol

Haven't read up much on peptides

16. Not sure if its the gh but I've been pouring sweat during my workouts!

17. Ok boys, three weeks in. 1 lb scale weight down. 4% !!!! BF down. Holy tuna man, the BF is melting off. No change in strength. I may have to stop the HCG, have injected twice, both times it left a small red zone at the injection site, NOT infection just skin irritation, I'll see what happens next injection. Most likely start the Tamox. today or tomorrow, too.

18. Quote Originally Posted by geezer7178 View Post
    Ok boys, three weeks in. 1 lb scale weight down. 4% !!!! BF down. Holy tuna man, the BF is melting off. No change in strength. I may have to stop the HCG, have injected twice, both times it left a small red zone at the injection site, NOT infection just skin irritation, I'll see what happens next injection. Most likely start the Tamox. today or tomorrow, too.
    Awesome. I am surprised about the HCG. For me the oil in the test C leaves some irritation when i sub q. keep up you should get some increased strength soon if your test was super low pre TRT.

TE

19. I've had that reaction with HCG too

20. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I've had that reaction with HCG too
    Pharma hcg? Sounds like it was not clean.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk HD
    ForeRunner Labs

21. HCG always may be hurt in the area it was injected for a day or so and gave me a stomach ache (I shot in my gut). Aside from that, I just got really bloated and agitated.

22. Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    Pharma hcg? Sounds like it was not clean.

yep, pharma only as part of TRT. all I can guess was the bacteriostatic water they used had something in it that irritated me. Some do add different things to it. It usually the alcohol of course for sterility, but it can have sodium chloride in it too, or sodium chloride without alcohol.

23. Ya, no reaction to Test but I do IM for test. The Hcg doesn't hurt just that skin irritation. Glad to hear ya'll get that same hcg reaction, and Yes pharma grade.

24. Anything that I should expect when I take the tamoxifen??

25. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    yep, pharma only as part of TRT. all I can guess was the bacteriostatic water they used had something in it that irritated me. Some do add different things to it. It usually the alcohol of course for sterility, but it can have sodium chloride in it too, or sodium chloride without alcohol.
    Ever make your own its cheap and easy.

ForeRunner Labs

26. Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    Ever make your own its cheap and easy.

nah, I just stopped using HCG. much simpler I've had all the kids i'm going to have, i'm married, and don't have a bunch of ego tied up in the size of my balls. Realistically, even after being on TRT for hmm 3 years or so now although they are a little smaller than before, they aren't tiny or anything. probably 3/4 their original size

27. Well took the Tamox. last night bout dinner time, felt nothing. Evan had a killer lift last night!!

28. Quote Originally Posted by geezer7178 View Post
    Well took the Tamox. last night bout dinner time, felt nothing.
    You don't usually feel anything from the tamoxifen.

29. Ya everything has been super smooth so far.

30. Just finished the 4th week test injection. Well the "back-nee" is starting. I scrub the hell out it in the shower too. I guess I should start seeing some increase in strength too? if the test. is rising.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Igf1 at anti aging clinic?
    By superbman in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-17-2009, 07:17 PM
  2. 24 year old going to anti-aging clinic
    By Neowolfe in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-08-2009, 01:33 PM
  3. Prescription for hGH from Anti-Aging Dr.
    By jinxie in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-09-2008, 11:30 AM
  4. Anti-Aging Clinics?
    By Green888 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-04-2007, 01:25 PM
  5. The Cost of Anti-Aging Clinics' Products
    By Josey Wales in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-26-2005, 08:57 PM