Do you sense a diference "soon" after you inject?

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Can you tell any difference soon after your TRT? In mood, or workout, libido, or anything else? I think I did within a day or two when I injected weekly, but after splitting my dosages into twice a week at 80 mg/dose and trying to pay closer attention, I “think” I could tell a difference in my workouts the same day as I inject. Or is it just a placebo effect? Thanks for sharing your experiences.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The day u inject u obviously will have the highest levels of t which should boost performance overall.... None the less- sometime a placebo effect is just as powerful as the real thing... The mind is an incredible thing!

oldguns

Awards
  • Established
Can you tell any difference soon after your TRT? In mood, or workout, libido, or anything else? I think I did within a day or two when I injected weekly, but after splitting my dosages into twice a week at 80 mg/dose and trying to pay closer attention, I “think” I could tell a difference in my workouts the same day as I inject. Or is it just a placebo effect? Thanks for sharing your experiences.
How long have you been on this dose or TRT.? If you inject twice a week you are more stable, less of the highs and lows. Placebo effect or not...enjoy the rush and go after your goals. The rest should fall into place as you go along.

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
From what I've read, I think it's more like 3 days for the levels to peak. It had to do with the oil base, the body's ability to absorb it, and to build up levels in the blood, and one of the reasons people recommend to inject twice a week to keep the peaks and valleys more even.