Glass ampoules of Testosterone - What if a half dose?

reliable

reliable

Awards
I was originally prescribed 200ml of testosterone every two weeks but I later realized that I would be better off with just 100ml every week. The problem is that I still have a box of 200ml doses in glass ampoules but I only need half at a time. Is there any way to save half the liquid for another week? Hard to know what to do with the little glass containers once you've snapped the neck. Any ideas?

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
i usually put the unused portion in an out of the way place where it won't get knocked over, also a place where dust and all that crap won't contaminate it....best place I've found is the fridge off to the side. Hard for anything nasty to get into it in that environment. Unless you have kids rummaging around in there, this is more for a single guy. You have to leave it out for a while to let it warm to room temp, or heat it up, when you go to use it, since it will be cold and thick of course. If you can find a way to cover it up really tight? any drawer I suppose would do as well. I like to cover it tight and leave it in the fridge though, seems the safest route with the least possibilities of contamination.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
That just sounds like a bad infection waiting to happen. Who in the U.S. prescribes test in ampoules anyway?

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Just draw the remaining amount into a new syringe and store with the cap on until needed.
I have done it this way as well. draw it out with the same needle you will use to inject, leave the remainder in the syringe (example inject one cc and leave the 2nd cc in the syringe), cap it and store it, and just replace the needle with a new sharp needle for the next time. Again, I left it in the fridge though. More sterile. I don't know that being stored in a syringe is any more sterile/safe than stored in an amp that is tightly covered........ But to the other question, I know sustanon and omnadren came in amps....and if you didn't want to use the entire contents you would have to find a place to store the remainder. Also many european tests came in amps....this was a long time ago though.

reliable

reliable

Awards
Thanks for your ideas. My doctor said I should just discard the unused portion rather than trying to save it, but that just seemed wasteful.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Thanks for your ideas. My doctor said I should just discard the unused portion rather than trying to save it, but that just seemed wasteful.
typical. Doctors have no regard for extra juice. Throw away 100mg of testosterone each time you inject, he should be shot....or at the very least drawn and quartered for this blasphemy. just pick up some extra needles w/o syringes (or unscrew the needle from the syringes you already have-they are cheap), then unscrew the needle you store it with when you are ready to inject the next week, and screw on a fresh needle and inject the rest next time....then you will end up with a bunch of stocked up amps of 200mg to blast with later. This assuming you have the typical screw on needle/syringe deals. Just be sure to clean the needle you are screwing on with your dirty hands with alcohol, that is what I did....but I am paranoid.

themondtster

themondtster

Awards
Could you just get a Get sterile vile. Put unused in there. Sterilize the top every time you use it. And then once you fillit start drawing from it???

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Funny enough, I believe I will start using this method (again) immediately. My original plan was 100mg deca (100mg/1cc) M-W-F with a 25g 5/8" in the delts. BUT if I can cut it down to M-TH at 1.5cc/150mg each day? Two days/injections instead of three? well....I'm not a fan of injecting foreign substances into my body, but I do what I need to do. So two vs. three, I'm leaning towards the M-TH protocol. If I do the M-TH deal, I'll just open up 3 amps....fill my syringe with 2cc/2 amps....inject 1.5cc into the delt..... .5 cc leftover....draw in the remaining amp/cc...voila I have a 1.5cc loaded syringe to cap and store for 3 days later. Only two injections and all the work is done on the Monday other than the 2nd injection. Yes I will do whatever I can do 24 injections over 36 injections on a 12 weeker :D I did the initial 1cc injection tonight....so monday I'll do 2cc to even it out, and then on thursday switch over to 1.5cc M-TH.