How To Raise Testosterone Naturally?

jklunder

Awards
Hi Everyone,

In some other threads, people are telling me I should get off the androgel I just started and instead try to raise testosterone naturally.

What are some safe ways I can do so without causing bad side effects (like loss of fertility, etc.)?

1. Clomid or Nolvadex?

2. HCG

3. Natural Supplements (like DIM, Indole 3 Carbinol, Chyrosin (forgive spelling), etc.)

4. "Bio-identical testosterone" (even though it's likely b.s.)

5. Anything else?

jklunder

Awards
Good point, I know they supposedly raise growth hormone and test, especially the high-rep stuff.

However, I will say when I've done supplemental testosterone, such as pro-hormones, I'm about to work harder (especially on those last few reps), go deeper, and have stronger stabilizer muscles (which are usually weak).

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sleep better, eat cleaner, stress less, lift mid weight and higher reps, avoid OTC "test boosters". That is the recipe for naturally raising your test to where your body naturally can make. Once you feel you have this dialed in for a period of months, then get tested again for a baseline.

I think it was you that posted you having numbers in the mid 300s. I would not have gone on any TRT or messed with anything until I knew everything I just posted was in order. If any of those are off, you could be looking at a 100+ point difference.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Find the reason why.its low by examining past history lifestyle food intake stress management. Doctors tend to treat symptoms not causes.