Testosterone Results

1. Question Testosterone Results

Hi,
    So I have a quick question..
    I'm going to be getting married in 2 months, and wanted to know, if I started Testosterone injections, and hit the gym consistently from now until then, if I would see results from the testosterone? I would like to put on a little bit of added muscle for my wedding.
    Is 2 months enough time for me to see at least a little bit of improvement, or is that not enough time to really see a noticeable difference?
    I would be happy with even a little bit of muscle growth.

Sincerely,
    NorCalSerious

2. Quote Originally Posted by NorCalSerious View Post
    Hi,
    So I have a quick question..
    I'm going to be getting married in 2 months, and wanted to know, if I started Testosterone injections, and hit the gym consistently from now until then, if I would see results from the testosterone? I would like to put on a little bit of added muscle for my wedding.
    Is 2 months enough time for me to see at least a little bit of improvement, or is that not enough time to really see a noticeable difference?
    I would be happy with even a little bit of muscle growth.

Sincerely,
    NorCalSerious

You posted this an the anabolic section as well, and even though some of those guys were a lil harsh, they were right. Testosterone is not a toy, nor is it a magic bullet that you inject and swell up like hulk. There are many factors you need to be aware of and precautions that should be taken. Without a good training program and having a diet tailored to muscle growth, test isn't going to do a thing for you.

Hit the gym harder, increase your protein to atleast 200-250 grams a day, and increase your calories. You'll see way better results doing that than you will using test with no foundation built up.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Testosterone results
    By waugie14 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-09-2009, 07:14 PM
  2. Got my Testosterone results (couple questions?)
    By Jessep76 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-09-2009, 11:19 AM
  3. Need help w/ Testosterone results, pls!
    By flipp in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-28-2009, 02:45 PM
  4. Testosterone results at different time of the day
    By MikeM72 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-31-2009, 09:35 AM
  5. Help with Testosterone Results-New Member
    By ratdog in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-06-2008, 10:14 AM