- 03-22-2013, 07:18 PM
So I have a quick question..
I'm going to be getting married in 2 months, and wanted to know, if I started Testosterone injections, and hit the gym consistently from now until then, if I would see results from the testosterone? I would like to put on a little bit of added muscle for my wedding.
Is 2 months enough time for me to see at least a little bit of improvement, or is that not enough time to really see a noticeable difference?
I would be happy with even a little bit of muscle growth.
- 03-22-2013, 08:44 PM
You posted this an the anabolic section as well, and even though some of those guys were a lil harsh, they were right. Testosterone is not a toy, nor is it a magic bullet that you inject and swell up like hulk. There are many factors you need to be aware of and precautions that should be taken. Without a good training program and having a diet tailored to muscle growth, test isn't going to do a thing for you.
Hit the gym harder, increase your protein to atleast 200-250 grams a day, and increase your calories. You'll see way better results doing that than you will using test with no foundation built up.
Similar Forum Threads
- By waugie14 in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 12-09-2009, 07:14 PM
- By Jessep76 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 11Last Post: 09-09-2009, 11:19 AM
- By flipp in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 3Last Post: 07-28-2009, 02:45 PM
- By MikeM72 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 15Last Post: 01-31-2009, 09:35 AM
- By ratdog in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 12Last Post: 04-06-2008, 10:14 AM