Testosterone Results

NorCalSerious

Awards
Hi,
So I have a quick question..
I'm going to be getting married in 2 months, and wanted to know, if I started Testosterone injections, and hit the gym consistently from now until then, if I would see results from the testosterone? I would like to put on a little bit of added muscle for my wedding.
Is 2 months enough time for me to see at least a little bit of improvement, or is that not enough time to really see a noticeable difference?
I would be happy with even a little bit of muscle growth.

Sincerely,
NorCalSerious

CaptnCaveman

CaptnCaveman

Banned
Awards
Hi,
So I have a quick question..
I'm going to be getting married in 2 months, and wanted to know, if I started Testosterone injections, and hit the gym consistently from now until then, if I would see results from the testosterone? I would like to put on a little bit of added muscle for my wedding.
Is 2 months enough time for me to see at least a little bit of improvement, or is that not enough time to really see a noticeable difference?
I would be happy with even a little bit of muscle growth.

Sincerely,
NorCalSerious

You posted this an the anabolic section as well, and even though some of those guys were a lil harsh, they were right. Testosterone is not a toy, nor is it a magic bullet that you inject and swell up like hulk. There are many factors you need to be aware of and precautions that should be taken. Without a good training program and having a diet tailored to muscle growth, test isn't going to do a thing for you.

Hit the gym harder, increase your protein to atleast 200-250 grams a day, and increase your calories. You'll see way better results doing that than you will using test with no foundation built up.