My Doctor Put me in TRT When i think I don't need it

desmadres

Awards
Hello Guys i am looking for help from you,
Long story Short,i went to my doctor because i was feeling so tired and bad mood all the time,for years,.But after i start failing in sex i get worried and decide visit my doctor,i told him to send me to work blood for testosterone and estrogens check,.after results arrive,he put me in TRT
because he think i was low in Testosterone,.that happen with out him share the results with me,so i decide to ask for a copy of all the blood work results i have done before and After TRT and this is what i find.

Please advice,.i think my self my doctor is a complete Idiot,please Bare on me,i am new in this and i feel desperate

i am 38 years old,180 pounds,5.10 height.

here is my Blood work from Quest diagnostic done before TRT.

Total testosterone 562 Reference 250-1100 ng/dl
Free testosterone 109.6 Reference 35.0-155.0 pg/ml
Estradiol 28 Reference < OR = 29 pg/ml
Estradiol Free 0.63 Reference < OR = 0.45 pg/ml

Here is My blood work After 3 Months Of TRT,I was injecting 125 mg Cypionate Every week and 0.25 mg Arimidex Evry 2 days.

Total testosterone 839 Reference 250-1100 ng/dl
Free testosterone 161.1 Reference 35.0-155.0 pg/ml
Estradiol <2 Reference < OR = 29 pg/ml
Estradiol Free <0.05 Reference < OR = 0.45 pg/ml

I still feel like crap and dont know what to do next,Sorry for my english.

Thanks in advanced guys.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Doesn't look like you needed it to start with.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like a hormone problem though. Thyroid lvls?

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah 550+ for a 35 year old is fine. I've seen people your age with under 300. But maybe it wasn't low T what about something psychological

desmadres

Awards
Thanks for your fast response Guys,i apreciate,i think the same,i dont wasn't in need of TRT,I will change of doctor to see whats goin on and see if is a thyroids problem.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You probablystill feel like crap bc you lowered your estrogen too much with the adex. If u had you PRE TRT estrogen levels and POST TRT Test levels, you'd be a pretty happy camper.

Edit- freetest is good, i misread the ref range

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You probablystill feel like crap bc you lowered your estrogen too much with the adex. If u had you PRE TRT estrogen levels and POST TRT Test levels, you'd be a pretty happy camper. Your free test in both isn't great tho but that's not something u couldn't fix with a nice natty supp designed to do just that.
Just noticed his eatridol is less than 2 lol. Smashed estrogen :D

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just noticed his eatridol is less than 2 lol. Smashed estrogen :D
Yea. That's a terribly low number, especially bc his test is still in a NORMAL range at 800... If test was in upper 1,000's then he would definitely need an adex type drug. If i was OP I would taper off adex rather quickly and keep on with the test... I bet you'll feel like a champ in 2 weeks.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Dr may have made a bad judgement since they know.little how the body systems interact. One needs to.look out side hormones as I.have been suggesting for years when hormone levels are healthy. I.have mentioned this on multiple threads. need help pm me.

desmadres

Awards
DAMNN!! You guys rock,i feel happy just reading your opinions and sugestions,i will stop the adex for couple weeks as you guys sugest and see what happen,thanks a lot! i will keep posted how i feel in the next 2 weeks without adex :)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DAMNN!! You guys rock,i feel happy just reading your opinions and sugestions,i will stop the adex for couple weeks as you guys sugest and see what happen,thanks a lot! i will keep posted how i feel in the next 2 weeks without adex :)
Hope it works for you, good luck!!