Subclinical Hypothyroidism - AnabolicMinds.com

Subclinical Hypothyroidism

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

Question Subclinical Hypothyroidism

Hi Guys,

Is anyone here treating sub-clinical hypothyroidism? and if so, what protocol are you on?

I have a tsh over 2 and i am curious to hear from others in a similar situation.

Cheers,
    David

2. Elite Member

You need to establish the pathology of why you have low metabolic rate in the first place. The reasons I see commonly with this imbalance is nutritional deficiency such as iron, copper, magnesium, zinc, selenium and especially iodine, adrenal imbalances, toxicity which may be causing the mitochondrion not being able to respond to thyroid hormone due to depletion of glutathione from heavy metals and metals also binding to the receptor blocking the thyroid from being active. The body will slow down metabolism in order to conserve energy for a reason. The last thing one wants to do is going to adding thyroid into an already toxic environment. This is why I ascertain state of the mitochondrion as well as heavy metal or toxic load and the body's genetic ability to detoxify properly before even suggesting thyroid hormone to Dr

Would you step on the gas why sitting in the car with your garage door down? This is the same principle people are doing when taking thyroid in a toxic state !!
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Supps to help with fat loss, for hypothyroidism?
    By J_MAN in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-11-2004, 09:25 AM
  2. T3 People - AACE Hypothyroidism def (subclinical)
    By crazydoc1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-16-2004, 06:35 PM
  3. TSH Optimization - What is subclinical Hypo
    By crazydoc1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-14-2004, 10:38 PM
  4. starvation and stressed induced hypothyroidism
    By hardasnails1973 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-06-2004, 09:27 AM