24 years old, inflammation symptoms........??

ghitor

Awards
Been having these symptoms for a while (years)..... Especially when i start ramping up my workouts

The 1-2 days following a workout, i have a general malaise with a 'slow mental' feeling, in the mornings my nose/sinuses are stuffed up, when i take a morning piss my urinary flow is alot slower than normal, i also notice my arms go numb during sleep during these days (when theyre bent under the pillow), maybe low bloodpressure/cortisol related? im also fatigued and irritable, with a certain amount of tenseness. Im slower, not as quick witted, don't have that general sense of well being

In general my gut is bloated alot of the time (low body fat so its not fatty tissue). I dont get constipated anymore thanks to taking natural calm magnesium daily, but my craps are never 'well formed', they're usually sort of loose and sometimes 'hairy' looking.

I have some rosacea type redness in the middle of my face which thankfully got a bit better when i improved my diet a month ago, i dont eat any junk food like pizzas or cookies or donuts etc etc, rarely drink alcohol but do smoke pot from time to time. I also have a tendency for dark circles beneath my eyes

I have this social anxiety where im not like 'worried' about anything but it just gets triggered without being able to help it..maybe thats how everyones anxiety is.

I eat generous amounts of kefir with cottage cheese
i take a greens powder with VSL probiotics and glutamine at night time
I also take betaine HCL + digestive enzymes with my meals, they dont seem to be hurting anything

What's my problem? High Histamine? liver? gut problems? neurotramsitters?

I got my Testosterone tested a couple years back and it came back in the middle of the range at 21 (6 - 30)

I also live in Canada and its real hard to find a good doc here

nomadicone

Awards
Have you tried eliminating gluten? grain? dairy?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
StArt with simple.things remove inflammatory.foods as mentioned for a few weeks. Ordering metametrix.Gi effects would.be the second part of the.equation. Goal.is.to.isolate the source of inflammation then correct.it. One.needs to understand detailed.history.which may give clues to underlying pathology and how imbalances in one system may be related to.others. When it.comes.to..GI.issues.I have been able.to.get.these under control.very quickly where GI doctors would say.its ibs which is a BS diagnosis in a typical case encountered..

ghitor

Awards
Matrix, i read of a few of your posts, do you know any foreward thinking doctors in the GTA area, Canada?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established