24 years old, inflammation symptoms........??

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.83%

24 years old, inflammation symptoms........??

Been having these symptoms for a while (years)..... Especially when i start ramping up my workouts

The 1-2 days following a workout, i have a general malaise with a 'slow mental' feeling, in the mornings my nose/sinuses are stuffed up, when i take a morning piss my urinary flow is alot slower than normal, i also notice my arms go numb during sleep during these days (when theyre bent under the pillow), maybe low bloodpressure/cortisol related? im also fatigued and irritable, with a certain amount of tenseness. Im slower, not as quick witted, don't have that general sense of well being

In general my gut is bloated alot of the time (low body fat so its not fatty tissue). I dont get constipated anymore thanks to taking natural calm magnesium daily, but my craps are never 'well formed', they're usually sort of loose and sometimes 'hairy' looking.

I have some rosacea type redness in the middle of my face which thankfully got a bit better when i improved my diet a month ago, i dont eat any junk food like pizzas or cookies or donuts etc etc, rarely drink alcohol but do smoke pot from time to time. I also have a tendency for dark circles beneath my eyes

I have this social anxiety where im not like 'worried' about anything but it just gets triggered without being able to help it..maybe thats how everyones anxiety is.

I eat generous amounts of kefir with cottage cheese
    i take a greens powder with VSL probiotics and glutamine at night time
    I also take betaine HCL + digestive enzymes with my meals, they dont seem to be hurting anything

What's my problem? High Histamine? liver? gut problems? neurotramsitters?

I got my Testosterone tested a couple years back and it came back in the middle of the range at 21 (6 - 30)

I also live in Canada and its real hard to find a good doc here

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.17%

Have you tried eliminating gluten? grain? dairy?
    not a doctor. talking out of my ass.
  3. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

StArt with simple.things remove inflammatory.foods as mentioned for a few weeks. Ordering metametrix.Gi effects would.be the second part of the.equation. Goal.is.to.isolate the source of inflammation then correct.it. One.needs to understand detailed.history.which may give clues to underlying pathology and how imbalances in one system may be related to.others. When it.comes.to..GI.issues.I have been able.to.get.these under control.very quickly where GI doctors would say.its ibs which is a BS diagnosis in a typical case encountered..
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.83%

Matrix, i read of a few of your posts, do you know any foreward thinking doctors in the GTA area, Canada?
  5. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by ghitor View Post
    Matrix, i read of a few of your posts, do you know any foreward thinking doctors in the GTA area, Canada?
    PM me.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.83%

i pmed you.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29%

Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    PM me.
    Matrix, I have been looking in N Cal for Doc. and would be nice if the doc took insurance. Do you have any suggestions? Let me know if ok to pm u. Thx.

Similar Forum Threads

1. 24 year old HRT
    By bruschi11 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-16-2013, 04:27 AM
  2. How many cycles normal for a 24 year old?
    By p00ndawg in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-10-2009, 07:25 PM
  3. 24 year old going to anti-aging clinic
    By Neowolfe in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-08-2009, 02:33 PM
  4. Question About Glutamine from a 15 year old
    By bodychemistry in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-22-2003, 12:35 PM
  5. Wardog needs help with a 10 year old!
    By wardog in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-01-2003, 07:40 PM