Recovering T-levels after hard dieting

lblizzie

lblizzie

Awards
21 years old. Been dieting for over 6 months non-stop. No AAS, but have been dieting pretty hard on and off for almost 2 years straight.

6'1"
Started 9/2012 at 205lbs 22-25% bf

Now 3/2013 at 170lb 9.5% bf

I'm taking a 2-3 week dietary break to try and get myself back together. I am getting very cold, anemic, and my dick doesn't work.

Got some bloods done at the doc. Thyroid and CBC are normal, except for high B12. He wouldn't test everything I wanted, but here's what I got:

Estradiol: 10.2 (7.6-42.6 pg/ml)

Free Test: 5.7 (9.3-26.5 pg/ml)
Total Test: 409 (348-1197 pg/ml)

The best test I ever had was around, 550 (300-950 ng/dl), so I'll assume that's my baseline.

I started taking 3 caps BioForge and 500mg MACA per day, along with ZMA/Fish Oil. My cals are around 3000/day and I cycle carbs, 80g fat low day 135g fat high day.

Is there anything else I can add to this to speed things up? My diet and training are pretty solid, but I'll take advice wherever I can. I can't even tell you how long it's been without a freaking spontaneous boner...holy ****...feel like I'm 90! I was planning on starting DAA @ 6g/day with an otc AI after I finish my 4 weeks of BioForge.

I was also planning on hitting clen in a few weeks once I feel a little better, my goal is 6-7%bf.

lblizzie

lblizzie

Awards
Yes i know...And Free T and Total T....

That's what the thread is about.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Yes i know...And Free T and Total T....

That's what the thread is about.
I'll say it again, e2 is way low. Low e2 will kill your sex drive, and your joints. I bet if you were to raise your e2 around 25, you should get your sex drive back. If your total and free testosterone were high, and your e2 super low, you would still have erectile problems and stiff/sore joints.

Possible solution: stop all your supplements for a solid month, increase your carbs, fats, and cholesterol. Just try it and see how you feel.

lblizzie

lblizzie

Awards
Thanks. That's my plan, going to just ride it out and see what happens. I don't know why E2 is so low...I guess I'm not even producing enough test for it to convert.

N

nomadicone

Awards
Is there anything else I can add to this to speed things up? My diet and training are pretty solid, but I'll take advice wherever I can. I can't even tell you how long it's been without a freaking spontaneous boner...holy ****.
I second this question. Many of us younger guys got to low T got that way through first being fat and then dieting. What can an anti-aging doctor prescribe to make dieting process easier?

HCG? Clomid? Test?

V

v4lu3s

Awards
  • Established
how about NOT doing the clen along with more dieting and give your body time to recover? do you want to look good in as short as time as possible while sacrificing your long term health? or maybe you can actually show some sense, eat a well balanced diet, get back to abalanced point and look good, not as fast as you might want, but you will get better health with it. is vanity THAT important?

the only reason i can see test getting that low is a very poorly though out diet plan in the first place.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
how about NOT doing the clen along with more dieting and give your body time to recover? do you want to look good in as short as time as possible while sacrificing your long term health? or maybe you can actually show some sense, eat a well balanced diet, get back to abalanced point and look good, not as fast as you might want, but you will get better health with it. is vanity THAT important?the only reason i can see test getting that low is a very poorly though out diet plan in the first place.
Work on getting proper blood work from a good integrative Dr who knows who all the systems work. How about trying to stop focusing about how you look and focus on getting your body back to normal? I am dealing with a lot of fitness competitors who have major body dysmorphia, blown adrenal glands, messed up genetic SNPS, depression, emotional issues, thyroid conditions all from prolong dieting and abusing their bodies. I would defintely get neurotransmitters evaluated as i am sure they are out of wack from prolong dieting and supplementation. I would also encourage a functional cellular testing such as genova nutreval, or Metametrix Ion, or spectracell can be done cheaper. I am recommending all competitors proper blood testing and if they can afford it the testing I mentioned about along with adrenal saliva testing which is ran along with neurotransmitter profile. These people have deep issues which may involved counseling among the things recommended. Start will the simple things proper sleep hygiene. lifestyle changes, and eating balanced not to one extreme or next.