TRT & Masturbation

John2211

Awards
Last monday was my first TRT shot of 100mg test cyp. Is masturbation and Ejac... going to lessen or hinder my progress with TRT.... ??

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Re: TRT & Masturbation

Yes it will mess up your endocrine system for life

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Re: TRT & Masturbation

That's a joke...LOL... Feel free to jerk away..:D

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Last monday was my first TRT shot of 100mg test cyp. Is masturbation and Ejac... going to lessen or hinder my progress with TRT.... ??
Excessive pulling your pudd can cause over stimulation if your sympathetic nervous system. If you are predisposed to.neurological issues then it.may be an issue..

John2211

Awards
Thanks vidapreta & Maxtrix for response. To Matrix.... Not for sure if i a predisposed of any neurological issues to be honest. But if I am...... how do i fix or remedy that. to heal the sympathetic nervous system???

sade

Awards
Thanks vidapreta & Maxtrix for response. To Matrix.... Not for sure if i a predisposed of any neurological issues to be honest. But if a am...... how do i fix or remedy that. to heal the sympathetic nervous system???
I have this problemof jerking off 3-5 times a day. Chronic masturbation ****s with your adrenals and thyroid. If you don't believe me then join recover forum.up and find out for yourself. google it.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Thanks vidapreta & Maxtrix for response. To Matrix.... Not for sure if i a predisposed of any neurological issues to be honest. But if I am...... how do i fix or remedy that. to heal the sympathetic nervous system???
You isolate the biological and neurological as well as behavioral aspects. One needs to look at case history along with multiple other factors.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I have this problemof jerking off 3-5 times a day. Chronic masturbation ****s with your adrenals and thyroid. If you don't believe me then join recover forum.up and find out for yourself. google it.
Mostly stress related or more of an addictive personality which needs to be dealt with.

Handytom

Awards
different for different guys

I know some in 40s that still go at it 4 x/day some twice a week

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established