Figuring HCG dosage in IUs

TK777

Awards
I currently take .5mLs of HCG per my Nurse Practitioners advice along with Test Cyp and Arimidex. I mainly do the HCG to help prevent the boys from shriveling up. My insurance doesn't pay for it, so it's about $140 and lasts for quite awhile. To save some money, I'm thinking about ordering some online; however, I'm not really sure how many IUs I take. My NP told me to mix the 10mL of Bac water into the bottle of powder with 10,000USP units and withdraw and inject .5mL weekly. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
An IU is just a unit. So mixing a 10,000 unit bottle and pulling .5 a week is going to allow you 20 doses. Keep in mind that HCG doesn't last long, so it is likely going to go bad before you finish a bottle at that dose. If I remember correctly, 45-60 days is about what it will last in the fridge. See if you can get 5000 unit bottles or smaller so you aren't wasting all that money.

TK777

Awards
Thanks for your input and you are exactly right. It's good for about 60 days and then it goes bad. When I get it filled and mix it, I usually do 2 injections a week to help prevent so much being wasted. As for getting a smaller size, I don't think it comes in a smaller size. Not many pharmacies carry it where I live and I always get a raised eyebrow when I get it filled. (I think most people think all you need is the test when on TRT.) I started with Novarel and then that pharmacy stopped carrying it. I had my prescription transferred to another pharmacy and that brand is APP Pharmaceuticals. I'm looking at getting some Hucog. I actually have a written prescription for HCG in case the Feds show up at my house. It would be my first time ordering so I'm nervous about the whole thing.

Mr.TT

Awards
  • Established
HCG starts to degrade immediately after mixing, after 30 days in has lost a lot of UMMPH, at 60 days it is weak.
If you order online, I would get 5000IU bottles.

TK777

Awards
Thanks Mr. TT. So lets say I get the Hucog 5,000, how much should I inject weekly to maintain testicular size? And when you get the Hucog, are you good to go or do you need to mix it with Bac Water?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HCG will come in powder and need to be mixed because like mentioned, it loses it's potency quickly. I used to order in 5000IU bottles. We don't have any pharmacies that carry it around here and even if we did, no endo or doc will prescribe it.

Mr.TT

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Mr. TT. So lets say I get the Hucog 5,000, how much should I inject weekly to maintain testicular size? And when you get the Hucog, are you good to go or do you need to mix it with Bac Water?
You can get HCG as a freeze dried powder and as a wet premix.

( and now, here I go, saying this again)
You do not have to inject HCG. You can sublingual it. YES!!!
That is how I have done it, sublingually. Look on YOUTUBE. You dose twice as much as you inject. You multi dose every day.
I used 45IUs 4 times a day. It works. Since you put it under your tongue, you mix it with distilled water and your favorite booze.
No peaks or troughs. (And yes, I ordered HCG on the WEB, but, the site that we all used, stopped carrying HCG)

caira1074

Awards
why so much, I just got the same thing from my compounding pharmacy and it is in 500u 3 times a week seems like a lot to me or iam misunderstanding you

Mr.TT

Awards
  • Established
The reason you sublingual twice as much as you inject, is, about half as much HCG gets into your blood stream, when you sublingual it.
Any that you swallow is destroyed.