Endo pulled me offf TRT after 6 yrs. Alternatives?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I'm going to continue with the gf. I have another appointment next month. I do know that my e2 for the past year has been between 30-31 with my trt. When I blast 500mg along with 12.5mg stane my e2 is at 30.

On another note, staying hydrated did nothing for my crit levels. I drink at least a gallon a day and my crit was still high. Pre trt my crit was at 48. A few years ago I decided to stop trt and guess what my crit levels went back down. When I restarted they went right back up. I would have to say TRT and high hematocrit levels are related.

2. Oh, I'm not suggesting that it isn't or that I am offering any guidance on this. I was just posting what I was told and what I've read. There is plenty out there that shows that grapefruit does lower crit levels, but there is also the chance of raised estrogen. Everyone can decide on their own the best route for them.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Oh, I'm not suggesting that it isn't or that I am offering any guidance on this. I was just posting what I was told and what I've read. There is plenty out there that shows that grapefruit does lower crit levels, but there is also the chance of raised estrogen. Everyone can decide on their own the best route for them.
    You're right.. There is much info on grapefruit it's crazy.

4. Quote Originally Posted by corvettels3 View Post
    You're right.. There is much info on grapefruit it's crazy.

http://cancerres.aacrjournals.org/co...6/11/5960.full
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.

5. I read every word, understood about 30% of it, and now have a headache...

Very interesting and it looks like they want to take this out of the lab and into clinical trials.

I'm gonna google me some GSE...

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    Grape seed extract lower it...
    Does grape seed extract help lower hemocrit levels?
    Or were you just referring to its e2 lowering effect?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Able825 View Post
    Does grape seed extract help lower hemocrit levels?
    Or were you just referring to its e2 lowering effect?
    I know people who have to be careful because they have blood clotting issues.
    Dosages are from 600-900 mgs per day from Bro science.
    It would be nice to actually may be formulate a study to see if this may be an alternative.

Now being involved in the world of research, one learns to validate their claims
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.

8. wow, that's a hefty dose.
    thanks matrix.

9. Going to get me some grape seed extract this week and give it a try......
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 31yrs old doc wants me on trt
    By ohiostate2827 in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 02:27 AM
  2. Peeling myself off TRT after 18 months....
    By EasyEJL in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 10-03-2010, 07:30 PM
  3. Is Nolvadex needed after discontinuing TRT after 4 weeks?
    By mrh86 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-29-2009, 01:19 AM
  4. Talk to me about TRT
    By EasyEJL in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-19-2008, 07:18 AM
  5. help me stay awake after lunch!
    By biggun2181 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-01-2005, 07:46 PM