REAL QUICK ANSWER NEEDED, DR. APPOINTMENT IN 7 HOURS!
- 03-01-2013, 04:19 AM
- 03-01-2013, 04:31 AM
What was your T before the cycle? What was the PCT? What was the cycle and how long was it?
If you were on a long, suppressive cycle and didn't follow up with a strong/long enough PCT then it may just take longer for things to get back to normal.
03-01-2013, 04:43 AM
iv been using ph/juice since early 2008 with the longest span being 1 year off cycle, if i did do a restart i would only predict my levels to be at 650 which is still low
03-01-2013, 07:40 AM
I'll let someone else with more knowledge about these things advise on either a restart or TRT but you should expect to get a bit of stick about only being 23 and having started AAS/PH 5 years ago when you were 18 or maybe 19. There's a reason why it's never recommended to use these products until you are at least 21 and having low T is one of them.
03-01-2013, 10:05 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By SeniorXJ in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 2Last Post: 08-28-2012, 11:44 AM
- By dvw in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 10-17-2011, 02:59 PM
- By drummaboyzl in forum SupplementsReplies: 34Last Post: 04-19-2008, 11:02 AM
- By SoMdHunter in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 1Last Post: 06-12-2007, 04:53 PM
- By ampzor in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 11-29-2006, 05:52 PM