Eosinophils-3.4%
Basophils-.4%
Absolute neutrophils-2272 cells/MCL
Absoulte lymphocytes- 2525 cells/MCL
Absoulte monocytes- 495 cells/MCL
Absoulte eosinophils- 187 cells/MCL
Absoulte basophils- 22 cells/MCL

Thoughts are welcomed. I'm only 26

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your t is low... It's definitely not a desirable number but its not low enough that a dr will prescribe you any TRT.... my advice is to do everything you can in terms of diet and proper supplementation (natural) to boost your test . Look into the hormone diet or testosterone diet and Educate yourself on natty t booster cycling strategies... I'm 24, and had levels at 280... I have been on trt since October and it helps, but I still wish it didn't come to that- not too late for u

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Your t is low... It's definitely not a desirable number but its not low enough that a dr will prescribe you any TRT.... my advice is to do everything you can in terms of diet and proper supplementation (natural) to boost your test . Look into the hormone diet or testosterone diet and Educate yourself on natty t booster cycling strategies... I'm 24, and had levels at 280... I have been on trt since October and it helps, but I still wish it didn't come to that- not too late for u
I've tried a lot this has been going on for a year now. Bummer that you are on it this early. What cause endocrine issue or do you know?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've tried a lot this has been going on for a year now. Bummer that you are on it this early. What cause endocrine issue or do you know?

Anorexia from age 16-18. Total endocrine shutdown.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Anorexia from age 16-18. Total endocrine shutdown.
Damn, that is intense. So you'll be trt for life correct? Can you explain your experience some?

corvettels3

Awards
before jumping into trt you need to find out why your t is in the low range.. are you overweight ? Also, you really need to get your "free" test done. Free is what really matters. good luck..

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
before jumping into trt you need to find out why your t is in the low range.. are you overweight ? Also, you really need to get your "free" test done. Free is what really matters. good luck..
I'm not overweight at all. Contacting matrix this Monday about it. Thanks for the words.