How long to reach normal T levels?

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
After a 10 week blast, how long will it take to reach normal testosterone levels again?

After the 10 week blast, when should I be able to get my trt blood test done? I don't wanna get it tested, and the results show 3000 or something.

ajntorinj

Awards
I wanted to know the answer to this, too. Everything I read from those blasting on TRT said two weeks after the last injection. This makes sense, because this is the amount of time someone who is not on TRT would begin their PCT.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I wanted to know the answer to this, too. Everything I read from those blasting on TRT said two weeks after the last injection. This makes sense, because this is the amount of time someone who is not on TRT would begin their PCT.
Should I not inject any test for two weeks, or just immediately go back to my trt dose and get tested 2 weeks later?

ajntorinj

Awards
That is my plan for my upcoming blast. Note that I have never blasted before, so you might want to read the many posts on the Internet of TRT patients outlining their approach to blasting and cruising instead of just taking my word for it.