Blood Test Results... Need your recommendations

marksullivan

Awards
I posted this on the Supplements forum and got some advise I will use, but was also wondering if using DHEA, DAA, etc would help in getting my test, FSH in order. I was on Androgel 5g for 1 year and test levels were around 270 (My test was 226 before the Androgel treatment). I went off the gel because my levels didn't get to where I wanted and didn't want to apply the stuff for the next 25 years. I know my diet and excersise or lack thereof is a main culprit and will address that, but could use more of your help in this matter.

Total Test 225
LH 3.6
FSH 1.8
Estradiol 17.9
TSH 1.87
T4 9.2
T3 Uptake 30
Free Thyroxine 2.8
Cholesterol 219
HDL 30

Free Test results should be back in a few days.

47 year old male
6'2"
240lb

Want to increase T production without medication if possible, increase libedo and energy.... Any Suggestions as to the best supplements to use in my condition?

Thanks.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I posted this on the Supplements forum and got some advise I will use, but was also wondering if using DHEA, DAA, etc would help in getting my test, FSH in order. I was on Androgel 5g for 1 year and test levels were around 270 (My test was 226 before the Androgel treatment). I went off the gel because my levels didn't get to where I wanted and didn't want to apply the stuff for the next 25 years. I know my diet and excersise or lack thereof is a main culprit and will address that, but could use more of your help in this matter.

Total Test 225
LH 3.6
FSH 1.8
Estradiol 17.9
TSH 1.87
T4 9.2
T3 Uptake 30
Free Thyroxine 2.8
Cholesterol 219
HDL 30

Free Test results should be back in a few days.

47 year old male
6'2"
240lb

Want to increase T production without medication if possible, increase libedo and energy.... Any Suggestions as to the best supplements to use in my condition?

Thanks.
find a new Dr. and switch to shots.

vassille

Awards
Well is it a problem with pituitary or gonads?
From your LH levels seems pituitary. Nothing I know of that fixes that issue, naturally.