Stumped on lower T

Damien620

Awards
Hey Guys

Ok I started TRT 2 months ago, had 4 shots. 3@ 200 every other week and last week just started 100 every week. To start off my T was 194, last week had it checked and came in at 140...... I feel great, tons of energy feeling solid again everything seems good but when I heard it was down from before blew me away..Doc has no clue why its lower . Going to keep me on 100 every week and test again in 6 weeks.
And all other blood test said came back normal...Was wondering if this is normal ? Because just seems crazy that Im feeling great now but its lower...... stumped.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys

Ok I started TRT 2 months ago, had 4 shots. 3@ 200 every other week and last week just started 100 every week. To start off my T was 194, last week had it checked and came in at 140...... I feel great, tons of energy feeling solid again everything seems good but when I heard it was down from before blew me away..Doc has no clue why its lower . Going to keep me on 100 every week and test again in 6 weeks.
And all other blood test said came back normal...Was wondering if this is normal ? Because just seems crazy that Im feeling great now but its lower...... stumped.
probably hyper excreter, i run into.these occasionally. They require testosterone more frequently may be every other day sub q injection would be suggested. what about conversion to e2 or dht. Some meds can interfere with this .

Damien620

Awards
No meds, My supplments are multi vitm , zinc, fish oil, vitamin C, vitamin d . I was taking erase pro but stopped now. Thinking that might be part of the prob. thought it might help with e2

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Probably lab error get it retested.

vassille

Awards
if that is true you prob have other medical issues you are not aware of. It is possible to experience what you described.

I used to take a lot of test till I improved my body's function and after that I cut my TRT dose by 40% roughly. If I were to take the same dose I use to take my levels go through the roof now.