1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.5%

Stumped on lower T

Hey Guys

Ok I started TRT 2 months ago, had 4 shots. 3@ 200 every other week and last week just started 100 every week. To start off my T was 194, last week had it checked and came in at 140...... I feel great, tons of energy feeling solid again everything seems good but when I heard it was down from before blew me away..Doc has no clue why its lower . Going to keep me on 100 every week and test again in 6 weeks.
    And all other blood test said came back normal...Was wondering if this is normal ? Because just seems crazy that Im feeling great now but its lower...... stumped.

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Damien620 View Post
    Hey Guys

Ok I started TRT 2 months ago, had 4 shots. 3@ 200 every other week and last week just started 100 every week. To start off my T was 194, last week had it checked and came in at 140...... I feel great, tons of energy feeling solid again everything seems good but when I heard it was down from before blew me away..Doc has no clue why its lower . Going to keep me on 100 every week and test again in 6 weeks.
    And all other blood test said came back normal...Was wondering if this is normal ? Because just seems crazy that Im feeling great now but its lower...... stumped.
    probably hyper excreter, i run into.these occasionally. They require testosterone more frequently may be every other day sub q injection would be suggested. what about conversion to e2 or dht. Some meds can interfere with this .
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.5%

No meds, My supplments are multi vitm , zinc, fish oil, vitamin C, vitamin d . I was taking erase pro but stopped now. Thinking that might be part of the prob. thought it might help with e2
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Probably lab error get it retested.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.81%

if that is true you prob have other medical issues you are not aware of. It is possible to experience what you described.

I used to take a lot of test till I improved my body's function and after that I cut my TRT dose by 40% roughly. If I were to take the same dose I use to take my levels go through the roof now.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.25%

Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    Probably lab error get it retested.
    Apparently, testing testosterone is very difficult, only certain labs have the proper equipment, and errors are common...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Question on lower back muscles
    By shdwmsk in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-15-2012, 07:56 PM
  2. Stumped on fat loss with keeeping muscle.
    By jumpshot903 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-14-2009, 10:57 PM
  3. (Havoc), can I start my pct early? or wait on lower dose?
    By tmachovec in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-26-2009, 09:25 PM
  4. advice on lowering body fat
    By biggs14 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-03-2008, 10:38 AM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-27-2005, 04:33 PM