Restart natural Test production with an end in sight?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.33%

Forgive me. I am sure that this has been answered many times over. I really have been reading threads and lurking for a while, but I am just kind of overwhelmed. I don't have a lot of $, so I cannot spend $2000 on something like Matrix tests. I am 38. I just got diagnosed with low T by my Internist. He suggested the possibility of TRT. I have never used steroids, but did use fincar (finasteride) for about 3 years. It has been about 2 years since I stopped taking it. I was not surprised about the diagnosis. Lots less movement in the southern hemisphere if you catch my drift. Generally have less energy as well. I feel mostly ok, though. I don't want to start something that never ends if at all possible. I want my levels to get back where they need to be without having to stay on T or Clomid or hcg for the rest of my life. Is there any regimen that allows for kicking my system back into working as it should without long term meds or supplementation?

Here is what my labs say. I am a bit confused by them.

Cholesterol Total: 204 mg/dl
    Triglycerides: 104 mg/dl
    HDL Cholesterol: 40 mg/dl
    VLDL Cholesterol Cal: 21 mg/dl
    LDL Cholesterol Calc: 143 mg/dl
    T. Chol/HDL Ratio 5:1
    Testosterone Serum: 296 ng/dl
    TSH: 2.860 uIU/ml
    SHBG Serum: 19.3 nmol/L

Thank you all so much!

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Your brain chemistry is altered mainly dopamibe receptors are down regulated as well as.androgen sensitivity. You need to examine.life styles, stress management and sleep hygiene. If you sleep like crap then you will feel like it. No.need for $2000 if.you use the an open minded Dr willing to do.blood work suggest. Thyroid and arenas as well as gi and immune system are.compromised in every fina case i have worked on. Unless you address all issues you will be right back where you are now if.you do not address it now..Spending.money now.may end up saving you 10,000's and chasing your tail later. Learn to bite the bullet now then pay.later. Most people.on fina have down regulated drd2 gene which may account for.majority of.symptoms thought of being hormonal. One brilliant (sarcastically) is using 500 mgs of test per week plus gh. This is not.a long term solution but even a piss poor bandaid. I get patients from him occasionally no wonder..There are factors at play beyond the scope of traditional.medicine..
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Finasteride will F you up big time. I was prescribed it back in 2000, used it for about 6 months, and have had horrible anxiety along with a variety of other issues to this day. I seriously think that stuff permanently screwed me up.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.24%

Look at steroidinsight.com under their trt section aguy named cashout has a restart that worked for a few guys give it ago and see if it restarts u?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Doing restart is an artform so many.people.fail because other issues.need.to.be addressed first.or along with the restart. If these imbalances are not addressed then.you are more likely to fail. Every try to.build a house with crappy foundation it crumbles ..typical restart approach or.mentality doctors have. I have had higher success rates when the whole.person is addressed.not.just hormones.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.

Similar Forum Threads

1. The correlation between acne and NATURAL test production
    By DieTrying in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-05-2007, 04:22 PM
  2. The correlation between acne and NATURAL test production
    By DieTrying in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-10-2007, 09:39 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-17-2005, 07:15 PM
  4. Replies: 21