Growing your balls back while on TRT

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    DD: Please read follow up comments.

    Apparently, and it would make sense, natural release trumps synthetic b/c some minor hormonal activity is lost from just Test replacement via LH activity. These assist with the feeligns of well being and balanced etc
    I knew I didn't feel the same on fake test compared to natural test! There's a happiness/giddiness factor that is gone since going on TRT. And I lack emotion sometimes, something that would make me sad before makes me feel like "meh" now. Before I used to dwell on feeling bad for girls I would dump, now I could care less about their feelings. Sometimes I've gotta fake my feelings now haha strange

  2. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    DD: Please read follow up comments.

    Apparently, and it would make sense, natural release trumps synthetic b/c some minor hormonal activity is lost from just Test replacement via LH activity. These assist with the feeligns of well being and balanced etc
    For me the improved sense of well being I have experienced with test alone has wiped away years of attempts to treat a depressive mood. I have no ill effects from diminished LH activity. I can only speak for myself.
    •   
       

  3. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post
    I knew I didn't feel the same on fake test compared to natural test! There's a happiness/giddiness factor that is gone since going on TRT. And I lack emotion sometimes, something that would make me sad before makes me feel like "meh" now. Before I used to dwell on feeling bad for girls I would dump, now I could care less about their feelings. Sometimes I've gotta fake my feelings now haha strange
    What level is your total and free test at?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    What level is your total and free test at?
    Not sure what my free test level is, but total test at 30mg twice a week is around 1250 at highest and 800 at lowest(before injection)

  5. Think you are.on 30 ius x 2 per week which = 120 mg per.week not 60
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    Think you are.on 30 ius x 2 per week which = 120 mg per.week not 60
    No it's 30mg twice a week. I used to be on 50mg twice a week, but that jacked my level up way out of range.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    As long as you can spew your Goo one should be good to go. If a guy mid 40's I have known for a while on 2-3000 mgs of Test a week can get his hot young wife pregno with no hcg then any one can LOL Balls just get in your way when you do leg presses
    If E is not a issue then why not, assuming $60 per month is also not an issue. I am a nobody in terms of expertise but if the aesthetic impact is a psychological positive......
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Prednisone while on TRT
    By Rausch in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-25-2007, 05:42 PM
  2. Cutting Fat while on TRT HRT
    By bobbyn in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 07:51 PM
  3. Physical for Pilot While on TRT
    By kincaiddave in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-29-2007, 12:14 PM
  4. Anyway to not be shutdown while on TRT?
    By willis3 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-10-2007, 04:37 PM
  5. Muscle Gains at 50 While on TRT
    By kincaiddave in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-03-2007, 09:19 PM
Log in
Log in