Growing your balls back while on TRT

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I read on another forum that you can take clomid to get your balls back while on TRT?

Clomid
Day
1: 300
2: 250
3: 200
4: 150
5: 100.................stay here for a week or two

Nolvadex at 40 mg throughout
RUn an A-I along with this to protect against estro

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this a question, fact, or general comment?

If someone is sensitive to losing some size on TRT, then HCG is the way to go. I have found that running a lower dose also helps keep them hanging better. The day after a shot, they are sucked up and then they gradually start hanging normal until the next shot. It has never really affected me that bad.

v4lu3s

Awards
  • Established
that sounds like a great way to end up emotional on everything and see tracers that stick around forever.

abs322

abs322

Banned
Awards
dont forget to buy sleepless in seattle and a tub of ice cream to go with those dosages :lmao:

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
If you want to be a suicidal crying little biatch follow this meat head schedule which it truly is. LOL

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How would you suggest one get his nut size back while on TRT?

If you want to be a suicidal crying little biatch follow this meat head schedule which it truly is. LOL

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That was my initial plan then I ran into that thread on another board.

Did you go off TRT while running the HCG?

Have you tried HCG? It takes a few weeks but did the job for me.

BJE

BJE

Awards
That was my initial plan then I ran into that thread on another board.

Did you go off TRT while running the HCG?
No, but since HCG should increase test production then you could probably back off test a little. However I'd rather just have higher testosterone. Things I've read suggest that 250IU two to three times a week is about the right amount to maintain testicle size. The best way to go about it is probably to make HCG part of your protocol and just stick with it.

It should be noted that maintaining testicle function helps with other hormones as well.

I will pm a link to a good article on the topic since I'm not yet allowed to post links. (Silly rule)

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Dr Cristler did an excellent job on writing a paper on HCG with TRT. I have Doctors start people off with 200-250 ius 2-3 times a week after estrodial is stablized. HCG is needed for some others it is not worth chasing e2 around like crazy.

BJE

BJE

Awards
Dr Cristler did an excellent job on writing a paper on HCG with TRT. I have Doctors start people off with 200-250 ius 2-3 times a week after estrodial is stablized. HCG is needed for some others it is not worth chasing e2 around like crazy.
It was a paper by Dr. Crisler that I wanted to post a link to. I sent the link to Whacked. Maybe he could post it.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It should be noted that maintaining testicle function helps with other hormones as well.
I received the PM. Thanks for sharing. I have heard this argument about pregnenelone etc but I wonder how much water it holds (could be another way for him to increase his revenue bny suggesting all clients use HCG as well LOL)

From the paper, it's the same (250 x 2x week) just changed the timing

It was a paper by Dr. Crisler that I wanted to post a link to. I sent the link to Whacked. Maybe he could post it.
I cant figure out how to either :(

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
You mind sending it my way? I have an app with a urologist monday for low T and want to go in with facts and research

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How would you suggest one get his nut size back while on TRT?
and the size of your testicles matters because...?

Really...what does it matter (unless fertility is an issue) when it is to be expected when one is shut down for good.

BJE

BJE

Awards

Really...what does it matter (unless fertility is an issue) when it is to be expected when one is shut down for good.
For some of us it is a vanity issue. I know that besides my wife rarely does anyone see my testicles, but I want to like what I see. I don't like to be warm and see my scrotum hanging empty.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established

Actually Dave in some guys on TRT may have sensitivity to having Low LH levels in the brain can have unresolved depression or mood imbalances. In these cases I suggest littlest HCG 100-200 ius 2-3 times a week to reawaken the LH receptors. This may appear to be a placebo effect, but i highly doubted. Balls are just for decoration, LH may be a different story in regards to neurological function.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't like to be warm and see my scrotum hanging empty.
Really? Why are you looking at your scrotum in the first place? Serious question. Does it interfere in any capacity in life or your function as a man? It's more silly IMHO than penis envy. No disrespect. It is what it is and it isn't all you think it is.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually Dave in some guys on TRT may have sensitivity to having Low LH levels in the brain can have unresolved depression or mood imbalances. In these cases I suggest littlest HCG 100-200 ius 2-3 times a week to reawaken the LH receptors. This may appear to be a placebo effect, but i highly doubted. Balls are just for decoration, LH may be a different story in regards to neurological function.
Are you suggesting that there is a psychological issue regardless - meaning even if they were not symptomatic (small testicles) and they can objectify with the testicle shrinkage?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Really? Why are you looking at your scrotum in the first place? Serious question. Does it interfere in any capacity in life or your function as a man? It's more silly IMHO than penis envy. It is what it is and it isn't all you think it is.
As long as you can spew your Goo one should be good to go. If a guy mid 40's I have known for a while on 2-3000 mgs of Test a week can get his hot young wife pregno with no hcg then any one can LOL Balls just get in your way when you do leg presses :)

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
While I think it is silly to care about your balls unless you are a teenager and use it as a symbol of manliness to have big nuts, it's easy to see that people can be vain about anything. Balls included.

BJE

BJE

Awards
Really? Why are you looking at your scrotum in the first place? Serious question. Does it interfere in any capacity in life or your function as a man? It's more silly IMHO than penis envy. No disrespect. It is what it is and it isn't all you think it is.
This is a question that could be asked to the TRT population at large. Whether or not testicle shrinkage bothers them. I know however that a lot of guys are on HCG for cosmetic reasons. It's just another one of those things some men obsess about like hair loss for example. As The Matrix points out though, there are other issues involved such as LH in the brain, and a greater sense of well being.

I should add. Have you experienced shrinkage or are you just supposing what it is like?

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
So no one enjoys having fuller balls during sex or just messin around? I've always noticed sex is a little more pleasurable when my balls are fuller/bigger and hang lower. As long as mine fluctuate in size between almond/walnut size, I don't care. I wouldn't be happy with pea size testicles though, i'd be getting that corrected quick.

BJE

BJE

Awards
So no one enjoys having fuller balls during sex or just messin around? I've always noticed sex is a little more pleasurable when my balls are fuller/bigger and hang lower. As long as mine fluctuate in size between almond/walnut size, I don't care. I wouldn't be happy with pea size testicles though, i'd be getting that corrected quick.
I think it's probably one of those things some men just don't want to admit.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a question that could be asked to the TRT population at large. Whether or not testicle shrinkage bothers them. I know however that a lot of guys are on HCG for cosmetic reasons. It's just another one of those things some men obsess about like hair loss for example. As The Matrix points out though, there are other issues involved such as LH in the brain, and a greater sense of well being.

I should add. Have you experienced shrinkage or are you just supposing what it is like?
Mine where never on the big side. Still, I have experienced shrinkage since treatment. For me fertility is a non issue as I had a vasectomy before the start of treatment. My libido has always been good. The shrinkage of my testicles is no factor in any area of my well being just as my bald head is not. Unless of course I spend my time staring at either in the mirror dwelling on the imagined inferiority because of either. I am a sample of one and need not compare myself nor measure myself in light of any other sample's testicle size or hair line. I don't care (nor does my wife).

At 47yo I have far greater cares than the size of my testicles and my bald head. My daughters college education costs, wedding costs, retirement savings and job security and/or lack there of is a far more important and significant matter than the size of my testicles IMHO

napalm

napalm

Awards
Yeah, I (and my wife) could really care less about the size of my cajones, far more important to feel better overall...

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Yeah, I (and my wife) could really care less about the size of my cajones, far more important to feel better overall...

Are you sure you and your family shouldn't have an emergency meeting regarding your testicle size? Everyone, I have decided it to be best for myself and all of you that I undergo a very risky experimental treatment which will, if successful, increase the size of my testicles to that of softballs.

napalm

napalm

Awards
Are you sure you and your family shouldn't have an emergency meeting regarding your testicle size? Everyone, I have decided it to be best for myself and all of you that I undergo a very risky experimental treatment which will, if successful, increase the size of my testicles to that of softballs.
Plan on pissing off the wife getting kicked?

Have a ball... :)

BJE

BJE

Awards
The shrinkage of my testicles is no factor in any area of my well being just as my bald head is not.
The part about HCG giving an improved sense of well being has nothing to do with testicle size. It is from the way LH effects the brain or something like that.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DD: Please read follow up comments.

Apparently, and it would make sense, natural release trumps synthetic b/c some minor hormonal activity is lost from just Test replacement via LH activity. These assist with the feeligns of well being and balanced etc

Mine where never on the big side. Still, I have experienced shrinkage since treatment. For me fertility is a non issue as I had a vasectomy before the start of treatment. My libido has always been good. The shrinkage of my testicles is no factor in any area of my well being just as my bald head is not. Unless of course I spend my time staring at either in the mirror dwelling on the imagined inferiority because of either. I am a sample of one and need not compare myself nor measure myself in light of any other sample's testicle size or hair line. I don't care (nor does my wife).

At 47yo I have far greater cares than the size of my testicles and my bald head. My daughters college education costs, wedding costs, retirement savings and job security and/or lack there of is a far more important and significant matter than the size of my testicles IMHO

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards

Apparently, and it would make sense, natural release trumps synthetic b/c some minor hormonal activity is lost from just Test replacement via LH activity. These assist with the feeligns of well being and balanced etc
I knew I didn't feel the same on fake test compared to natural test! There's a happiness/giddiness factor that is gone since going on TRT. And I lack emotion sometimes, something that would make me sad before makes me feel like "meh" now. Before I used to dwell on feeling bad for girls I would dump, now I could care less about their feelings. Sometimes I've gotta fake my feelings now haha strange

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

For me the improved sense of well being I have experienced with test alone has wiped away years of attempts to treat a depressive mood. I have no ill effects from diminished LH activity. I can only speak for myself.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I knew I didn't feel the same on fake test compared to natural test! There's a happiness/giddiness factor that is gone since going on TRT. And I lack emotion sometimes, something that would make me sad before makes me feel like "meh" now. Before I used to dwell on feeling bad for girls I would dump, now I could care less about their feelings. Sometimes I've gotta fake my feelings now haha strange
What level is your total and free test at?

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
What level is your total and free test at?
Not sure what my free test level is, but total test at 30mg twice a week is around 1250 at highest and 800 at lowest(before injection)

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Think you are.on 30 ius x 2 per week which = 120 mg per.week not 60

pappybay

pappybay

Awards
As long as you can spew your Goo one should be good to go. If a guy mid 40's I have known for a while on 2-3000 mgs of Test a week can get his hot young wife pregno with no hcg then any one can LOL Balls just get in your way when you do leg presses :)
If E is not a issue then why not, assuming $60 per month is also not an issue. I am a nobody in terms of expertise but if the aesthetic impact is a psychological positive......