anyone with really poor immune system find a workaround?

dsohei

Awards
Hey, I'm 33, been dealing with failing health the last ten years, currently have noticed that even in northern California winter my immune system is paper thin, forget about exercise, it depletes all my adrenals.
I'm trying olive leaf extract at the moment. My diet is solid but anyone have any supplement hacks or has had to deal with this as a way of life? Thx

hitest

Awards
What exactly is wrong with your immune system? What test results do you have? Have you actually measured your adrenals with and without exercise?

My immune system sucks too but I doubt you have the same problem. I have pan-CD3 lymphopenia. The only "hack" I found recently is ibuprofen 100mg 5x/day. It keeps the fatigue at bay and enables more exercise. Most people think of ibuprofen as an anti-inflammatory but it also boosts TNF in the periphery.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
What exactly is wrong with your immune system? What test results do you have? Have you actually measured your adrenals with and without exercise?

My immune system sucks too but I doubt you have the same problem. I have pan-CD3 lymphopenia. The only "hack" I found recently is ibuprofen 100mg 5x/day. It keeps the fatigue at bay and enables more exercise. Most people think of ibuprofen as an anti-inflammatory but it also boosts TNF in the periphery.
Find out why, then correct it from the source as Hitest nicely mentioned.

De Courcy

De Courcy

Awards
Find out why, then correct it from the source as Hitest nicely mentioned.
^ &, Immuno-Shield by Irwin Naturals has blended some of the best enhancers nature has to offer. Vitamineral Green by Health Force for therapeutic nutritional support of body systems.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
^ &, Immuno-Shield by Irwin Naturals has blended some of the best enhancers nature has to offer. Vitamineral Green by Health Force for therapeutic nutritional support of body systems.
These are ok products, but in some cases supplements will not even get close to the issue why you need to get to the root cause by digging and asking the right question. Traditional medicine when it comes to investigating is plain lazy some times. You need to get in there and evaluate as detailed question. First question "I ask is how are you stools size color, quanity, frequency" When was the last time an endocrinologist asked you that LOL

De Courcy

De Courcy

Awards
These are ok products
I agree with what you say, but as to these being "ok" if you know of a better green super food powder with multiple healing channels than Vitamineral Green, I would like to know. The only one that comes close would be Pure Synergy. New Chapter, GOL, and Mega Food are not in the same class as these two.

De Courcy

De Courcy

Awards
? I max it out as much as I can through uvb tanning, natural sunlight when available, and topical vit d liquid.
No need for the uvb tanning, save your money on the topical and buy oral D-3

Mr.TT

Awards
  • Established
If you ran the D3 blood tests (like I have) you will find that being in the sun, or sun lamp, is not getting your d3 levels up to 70 - 80 range.

There are 5 PARTs to this D3 video.

.youtube.com/watch?v=h7cbBB1c0IM

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
If you ran the D3 blood tests (like I have) you will find that being in the sun, or sun lamp, is not getting your d3 levels up to 70 - 80 range.There are 5 PARTs to this D3 video. .youtube.com/watch?v=h7cbBB1c0IM
I have clients who had a tropical tan and still had vitamin D levels of 25...Most likely had a VDR genetic mutation which I am seeing this a lot in these cases

dsohei

Awards
If you ran the D3 blood tests (like I have) you will find that being in the sun, or sun lamp, is not getting your d3 levels up to 70 - 80 range.

There are 5 PARTs to this D3 video.

.youtube.com/watch?v=h7cbBB1c0IM
My self test last summer negates your theory as applied to myself. I sunbathed a lot and my system was very strong. That stopped once fall and winter arrived. Oral d3 supplementation produces nowhere near those effects.

dsohei

Awards
So you have not actually tested vitamin d levels?
This is cart before the horse approach and does nothing since d levels correlate very poorly to results and vary greatly individually. I know some ppl who are fine with 30 ish levels, and some who need 80 ish. No idea why. My main point is that I can boost my d levels orally and get almost none of the benefits of boosting my d levels via sunlight.

v4lu3s

Awards
  • Established
So you do not actually know if having higher d levels will work for you? I am not talking about anyone else, but it seems to be that you think having higher d levels might help but you go not know what they are when you feel best nor when you feel worst. You do not have a cart or horse right more, you are just guessing.

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
So you do not actually know if having higher d levels will work for you? I am not talking about anyone else, but it seems to be that you think having higher d levels might help but you go not know what they are when you feel best nor when you feel worst. You do not have a cart or horse right more, you are just guessing.
How about a carrot, does he at least have the carrot

dsohei

Awards
High or low numbers on a test DO NOT MATTER considering what I have just told you. What matters is how the body produces the d and co factors. If I drink bottles of d3, sure I have a high d3 #, but I do not have a subjective positive experience compared to sunlight and suntanning. Your replies are troll like in nature.

vassille

Awards
Hey, I'm 33, been dealing with failing health the last ten years, currently have noticed that even in northern California winter my immune system is paper thin, forget about exercise, it depletes all my adrenals.
I'm trying olive leaf extract at the moment. My diet is solid but anyone have any supplement hacks or has had to deal with this as a way of life? Thx
What is your diet on a daily diet?
many issues of this nature can be traced to food intake.
I have had immune problems to some degree too, where I used to get sick evey winter, allergies every summer and upon chaging my diet and reducing inflamation it helped a great deal. After I have adopted the change I have not been sick in 3-4 years. Vast improvment over the past years.

De Courcy

De Courcy

Awards
High or low numbers on a test DO NOT MATTER considering what I have just told you. What matters is how the body produces the d and co factors. If I drink bottles of d3, sure I have a high d3 #, but I do not have a subjective positive experience compared to sunlight and suntanning. Your replies are troll like in nature.
troll like in nature lol. It is quite conundrum these days how ANYTIME someone has any kind to problem with what one has to say they scream TROLL, when everyone on here is a troll in one for or the other. If trolling for knowledge, trolling for acknowledgement, trolling for fun, and so on and so on and scooby dooby doo-bee. There really needs to be a new term as TROLL is worned out....