Year round testboosters as trt

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
Show of hands how many people are doing this?

For example, daa works well for me, kicks in by day 12..thinkng of using long term, 6mths at least.
Ramifications? i people say you'll build resistance but what doesnt? even test...

I can self administer test, try clomid, or testboosters....doesnt it make sense to expend the low hanging fruit first?

thougts, critism, input, advise? pls share

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Depends on how.much glutamic acid or glutamate you convert into. Have great sex drive at the expense of causing potential neuron death...

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I say if you know you are low and it is not because of anything else, then get labs to go along with your OTC supplementation. Most of us that are on TRT have gone this route and found that it is really just a waste of money and the increase it gives you is very little. If labs support it to your liking, then it could be worthwhile.

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
Depends on how.much glutamic acid or glutamate you convert into. Have great sex drive at the expense of causing potential neuron death...
thats specific to daa right? and its not proven is it...? i've heard of doctors taking daa longer than 6mths

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
so does it mean people on trt have no business taking tboosters...or no use for it?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It means that if you are on TRT, then test boosters are a waste of money since you are already taking real test and are now getting way more than those using boosters are getting. I'm not sure if you are looking at this correctly. When people take boosters, they are trying to boost their natural production, which rarely amounts to any noticeable gain (regardless of the marketing hype). When people are on TRT, they are getting actual testosterone to raise the amount in the body. On TRT, you are no longer trying to increase your natural production, you are replacing it with exogenous test.