Whats your protocol and why?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Stupes

Quote Originally Posted by abs322 View Post
    not true, most docs will go 100mg/wk, not 200, and only enough to bump you into the clinical normal range which may be alot lower then where you want it to be. regarding the prolactin, .5 mg/wk caber is not going to do that and prolactin is an issue with the ghrp, not the test cyp/enanth. there's nothing wrong with taking adex and the test levels I want to be at if i'm going to permanently shut down my hpta axis on TRT is gonna be ~1200ng/dl which will more than likely require some form af anti-e. Adex is covered by mine in generic form: $20 for 90 day supply, caber/dostinex is also covered but is also available overseas. As said perviously 100 mg/wk test cyp is not going to put someone starting under 250 ng/dl up to 1200 ng/dl however when combined with the gel it will certainly help, especially if the doc is hesitant to raise the test cyp dose, he's more likely to prescribe the gel if you ask since its more practical for traveling etc..

you can google dostinex or cabergoline for life extension or similiar to find detailed info on that.

anyway this would be my protocol based on what i want out of a trt program if i'm going to take the plunge into a permanent type hormone manipulation program.. building a better body through science as bill phillips old muscle media 20000 catch phrase used to be.
    You are a moron. I am done with this.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Stupes View Post
    You are a moron. I am done with this.
    perhaps you need to change your screenename to stupid instead of stupes?? eh
    •   

3. Stupes

Quote Originally Posted by abs322 View Post

perhaps you need to change your screenename to stupid instead of stupes?? eh
    Agreed - I am dumber after simply reading your idiotic protocol.....
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-17-2008, 02:46 PM
  2. whats your fav. YOGURT and why
    By spike01 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-19-2008, 10:41 PM
  3. What is CODEX and why it sucks!!!
    By anabolicrhino in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-19-2008, 05:39 PM
  4. Whats your favorite creatine product and why?
    By jcam222 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 06-19-2007, 08:04 PM
  5. What is PCT and why do you need it?
    By steolis in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-09-2007, 10:13 AM