Bacne...what have you done for it?
- 01-16-2013, 08:24 AM
- 01-16-2013, 11:41 AM
haven't heard of it. I was prescribed a bottle of %10 benzoyl peroxide wash and that did the trick. I've been plagued by cycstic acne my whole life. Tetracycaline, Acutane, tretinoin gel, clindamycin gel have all been prescribed to me
01-16-2013, 12:11 PM
01-16-2013, 01:53 PM
01-16-2013, 01:54 PM
01-16-2013, 02:16 PM
01-16-2013, 03:25 PM
01-16-2013, 05:41 PM
Can cause gastric distress, but taking it with food usually helps. Also can increase photo sensitivity so if you head outdoors in the sun all day wear some son block.Originally Posted by lboston
I've taken it many many times for deployments to malaria endemic regions.
Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
Strongest On The Market
RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
01-17-2013, 08:37 AM
Thanks, guys, for all the feedback on the tread. Its been two days and backs already looking better.
01-17-2013, 11:05 AM
01-17-2013, 11:18 AM
01-17-2013, 05:51 PM
01-17-2013, 07:32 PM
01-18-2013, 06:03 PM
Just when/if I have a flair up. The main thing is to keep your dosing of any hormones consistent. It's the inconsistencies that cause most flair ups, and hormonal fluctuations. The more steady your blood levels, the better off you'll be.
Similar Forum Threads
- By westell1 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 1Last Post: 01-07-2010, 01:52 AM
- By Cellardude in forum General ChatReplies: 39Last Post: 06-09-2008, 12:42 PM
- By Squats in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 07-26-2005, 04:09 PM
- By metacat in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 01-28-2004, 08:11 AM
- By bigbadboss101 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 3Last Post: 03-02-2003, 08:32 PM