Avena Sativa and Chrysin still usefull to lower SHBG?

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Read old posts here regarding natural ways to lower SHBG. Unable to link because I do not have the requisite 150posts.

Are these two still useful?

vassille

Awards
high SHBG =inflamation in the liver.
Something usually is not right, could be thyroid, digestive issue, liver problems, stress

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
high SHBG =inflamation in the liver.
Something usually is not right, could be thyroid, digestive issue, liver problems, stress
You nailed it on the head, could also be GI related as I have seen many times

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok. I was just seeing what I could do to accelerate the healing process.

vassille

Awards
I agree with matrix, GI issues make up the bulk of the problems along with stress.
Look into food first. Eliminate processed foods, sugars, fillers, fruit juices and alcohol. It prob wont hurt to go on a low carb diet for a while. Keep it at meat, vegetables, nuts and fats. From my experience, I noticed that carbohydrates need a lof of digestive enzymes whereas fats and protein dont really need a whole lot.
If that doesnt help then look into the other factors I mentioned like thyroid, and liver function as a whole.

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Being a runner before strength training I was mostly veggies and fruit. I did drink red wine 3x week.(No more) Large amounts of plain rolled oats would be the primary carb. I drank a lot of coffee, seven 6oz cups black per day.(Occasional intense stomach ache from cheap retail coffee) Now down to two cups with milk per day with low acid coffee.

I will have patience then and see the process through.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Being a runner before strength training I was mostly veggies and fruit. I did drink red wine 3x week.(No more) Large amounts of plain rolled oats would be the primary carb. I drank a lot of coffee, seven 6oz cups black per day.(Occasional intense stomach ache from cheap retail coffee) Now down to two cups with milk per day with low acid coffee.

I will have patience then and see the process through.
Coffee cauSes.irritation to.the intestinal wall.over time. Also impairs adrenal.glands which can cause typical adrenal insufficency which can lead to low T

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hear you but I have good T(920 high to a low of 820) just high SHBG.

Just trying to help the process along.